Part 3: How do you know I'm mad? [How am i gonna survive here?] Evangelion Ep1

Previously On "SIR x NGE" (Self Insert Reader x Neon Genesis Evangelion)

(F/N) has under mysterious  circumstances has seen himself be transported from the real world to the world of Evangelion, Now not only having to dealing with this mind shattering revelation that plagues (F/N) but now has to find a way of surviving under the heels of Gendo Ikari and SELLE while having to find a way to prevent 3rd impact in the fear of being absorbed and never begin able to get back home.

How will (F/N) use the event of the future to save his hide, stick about to find out NOW!!!

Now back to (F/N).

Later when the gang find some car batteries that let them get back on the road.

Misato Katsuragi: Yes. don't worry about it, He's safety is my top priority, so could you get a car train ready for us? The express one Right, well, I volunteered to pick him up, so it's my duty to make sure he gets there; as well i have a civilian accompanying us that was with Shinji, Yes. he has some injuries could use a check up, Ok. Ya. good alright see ya! 

[Misato puts down the phone]

(F/N) (L/N) Thoughts: It seems that Misato has gone into deep thought, likely about how the car is a total wreck now

Shinji Ikari: Umm, (F/N)?

You talk to Shinji without taking your eyes off the road

(F/N) (L/N): Whats up Shinji

 Shinji Ikari: Are you sure you can just take those?

[Shinji then gestures to the numerous car batteries in the car]

(F/N) (L/N): Well we haven't got much of a choice do we; plus its not like anyone using them right now are there?

[Misato seemed to have snapped out of her day dream from our conversation]

Misato Katsuragi: What are you guys talking about?

(F/N) (L/N): Oh ya Shinji was just feeling a bit guilty about talking all the car batteries.

  Misato Katsuragi: Oh, ya never mind about that.

Misato Katsuragi: It's an emergency and we need a working car now, right? And i am a government official, after all, so everything's gonna be perfectly fine, ok?

 Shinji Ikari: I don't think anyone will buy that.

[(F/N) face gets dumbfounded, as Misato was about to talk you decided to talk before she did]

(F/N) (L/N): Shinji  we were just in the range of a nuclear like explosion, most explosions release a "EMP" Electromagnetic pulse, that's known destroy all electronic devices/ equipment including car batteries Misato is right we do really need them.