Wilbur soot x reader

Thoughts
Noise
(Authors note)

Warnings ⚠️
Cat calling
Uncomfortable situations
——————————————————————
"Nezuko channnn~" Zenitsu said , I was watching demon slayer on the couch in my pyjamas when I checked the time it was 8:20 am , Sh*t , Work starts in 10 minutes I'm gonna be late .
I got up quickly and rush to my room I got dressed into something warm and comfortable.(it's fall btw)
Looking at the time it was 8:25 I rushed to the door and put my shoes on.
Grabbing my keys and phone I finally got out the door , I ran as fast as I could to the cafe.
Finally I got there I slowly open the door to see my boss very angry.
"Why the hell are you here late!!!" He said , I replied with "I'm sorry I didn't check the time and-"
"Well cause you are here late you are stuck with Jared".
Sh*t I'm with Jared but he makes me uncomfortable.

"O-okay" I said , he looked at me and said "go get ready put on your uniform and start getting orders from people!" I nodded.
I made my way to the back as I put on my uniform over my clothes , heading to the counter I saw Jared coming into the back I tried not to say anything.
"Hey your looking hot today" Jared said I ignored him, I finally got to the counter and started serving people there food and drinks.

(Time skip because I can lol)

11:47

One guy came in with a guitar case on his back he looked like a musician , he had dark brown curly hair , brown eyes and a gorgeous smile he looked so handsome wait what I don't think he looks handsome I blushed.

He came over to the counter and said " hello may I please have a tea no milk no sugar"
"Yep sure one second can you please go wait over there" I said pointing to the table that's free.
He nodded walking away I got started on the drink after about 2 minutes it was done and I walked over to his table "here you go" I said , "thank you very much , hey uhm by any chance may I please have your number if that's okay with you , it's okay to say no"he said.
"of course!" I said writing down my number on a napkin.
He smiled it was so cute "thank you very much im Wilbur by the way".
"Im Y/N pleasure meeting you Wilbur".
I wave goodbye to him and start working again.

(Time skip again sry :p)
6:49
Work ends at 7:00

Sighing I check the clock only 11 minutes left , I pull out my phone and start texting Wilbur , he added me about 2-3 hours ago.

🎸Wilbur🎸

Wilbur:
"Hey Y/N how's work going"

Y/N
"It's okay ig there's my coworker Jared he's an a*s"

Wilbur:
"May I ask why he's an a*s"

Y/N
"He makes me uncomfortable and cat calls me it's gross"

Wilbur:
"do you want me to walk you home"

Shocked I reply with

Y/N
"Yes please thank you very much 🙏🙏🙏"
"I have to go back to work see you in 11"

Wilbur:
"Baiiii :)"

Only 11 more minutes left I can handle that.
I go up to the counter with my head low cause I'm tired and ask "hey what can I get for you"
"You actually" I looked up and saw it was Jared Sh*t .

But didn't his shift end 1-2 hours ago?
"Jared I can not deal with you today , just leave me alone please" I say , he reply's with "maybe there's something else you can deal with".
He comes around the counter and walks to me , he gets closer and closer.
"I'm getting really uncomfortable please leave me alone" I say backing away.
Just as he was about to say something Wilbur comes in the cafe , He see's what's going on and walk's towards us quite quickly.
Wilbur asks "What the bloody hell is going on here" he turns his head staring daggers into Jared's eye.
"We were just about to have some fun and who the f*ck are you" Jared said coldly , Wilbur goes towards him and says " there my partner so you can f*ck off you tw*t".
I stand there shocked and blushing cause Wilbur called me his partner , Jared backs away slowly and says " oh sorry hehehe 😅 ".
Jared runs out the cafe he's so f*cking dumb.
I turn to Wilbur and say "thank you so much!!!" .
He reply's with "it's no problem really , so do you still want me to walk you home?".
"Yes please" we head out of the cafe and onto the street to head back to my flat.

(Time skip again again)

Finally we got to my flat Wilbur turns to me smiling and says "Well stay safe and call or text me if you need anything" .
"Ok thank you so so much again" I reply."Goodbye and goodnight Y/N" he says , "Goodbye and goodnight Wilbur" I say.

THE END

————————————————————-
Please tell me if I misspelled anything and this is my first chapter of my first ever book.
Please do tell me if you want another part.

Sincerely ur mom