Miu iruma x fem reader

You are a streamer in this don't ask why
There will be no mono-Cubs sorry :'(
⚠️ sexual themes and almost smut?⚠️
————————————————-

Y/n POV

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ri-
I threw my phone across the room.
Luckily it didn't smash but the noise was still there.

After about a minute of the noise I got up and hit cancel after that I began to get dressed.
(This is your outfit you can change it if you want)

I had lucky charms for breakfast and had some apple juice

As I was putting on my shoes to head out to the store I saw mail in front of the door.
Picking it up I looked at it and it read on the outside to Ms.L/n from hopes peak...Wait!
Hopes Peak! Oh my god! I opened it as fast as I could , it read 'we are happy to say you are accepted into hopes peak'.
Oh my god , Yesss!!!
I was so excited I could scream!
I ran to my setup totally forgetting about going to the store.
I ran up streamlabs and when everything was ready I hit live.
People flooded in as usual and after about a minute I started to talk.
"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier"
(Just kidding sorry I wish I could do that)
"Hello welcome back everyone Today I have great news!" The chat spammed 'what' and 'huh'.
"I got accepted into hopes peak!" The chat went whiled and spammed 'pog'.

~time skip 😊😊😊~

It was finally the day I could go to hopes peak I got dressed into my usual clothes. (Image above or whatever you want)
Putting on my shoes I made my way to the front door and opened it.
I opened my phone and hit the app 'maps' I typed 'hopes peak high school' and pressed 'go'.

~Time skip to outside of hopes peak~

I made it to hopes peak I was so excited I started to head into the gate but I felt dizzy and lightheaded I stepped inside the gate and fainted.
'I thought I would be filled with hope but instead I was filled with despair'

~time skip to inside~

"Shut up telephone poll" a faint voice said "don't say that it's robophobic" another voice said.
I was now fully conscious and realized I was in a locker.
I tried opening the door but it didn't budge I think it's locked.

I started kicking the door and heard the same faint voices "what's that noise , it's coming from the locker!" a now pretty clear voice said.
I finally kicked it down and almost fell , I saw a robot with white hair and a child who's probably gay,has purple hair and has a black and white checkered bandana.

We stand there awkwardly.
A minute passes and we still haven't said anything , so I make the first move.
"Uhm hi" they just stand there.
Then the purple haired kid starts to speak "Hello I'm kokichi ouma the ultimate supreme leader" I nod and ask the white haired guy who he is.
"I'm K1-B0 but you can call me keebo I'm the ultimate robot"

"Who are you?" Kokichi asks , I forgot to say who I was so I say "I'm y/n l/n the ultimate streamer".
"Huh I thought you were a slut" Kokichi says I turned to him and say "wow and I thought you were a bitch but my assumption was correct after all" he stood there shocked and said nothing.

~time skip to the gym~

For some reason we changed into different outfits somehow.(anime logic)

Outfit you are wearing ^^^(Change if you want)

(Change if you want)

I don't know why I was in a ahegao hoodie or fishnet tights and tall black leather boots.
But I was a weeb and wasn't surprised.
I look around the gym and see Kokichi and Keebo talk to a girl who's tits are huge and she wore a lot of pink.

I walk over to them and say "hello who are you I'm y/n" the girl looked me up and down and said "hello I'm Miu Iruma the ultimate inventor and I love your hoodie it's really hot" I started to blush beet red.
Kokichi looked at me and said "oooooh someone's getting hot and heavy".
I turned to him and slapped the back of his head.

After a little while of meeting some people I hanged out with Miu , we went to the classroom that I woke up in.
We started to talk until we just saw each other's eyes and got lost in them.
She was in front of me so I leaned in and kissed her.

She wasn't very surprised but kept kissing me , her lips were so soft and tasted like strawberries it was amazing.
She lifted me up by the hips and pinned me against the wall.
I let out a quiet moan and kept kissing her.

she began to kiss my neck and suck on it teasing me.
Her lips made her way to my collarbone, she started to unzip my hoodie.
Just as things were getting great the door opens to reveal a black and white bear.

We jumped in surprise.
The bear talked first "am I interrupting something" "Yeah you are dipshit" Miu said 'god she was hot' I thought.

"Well anyways I'm Monokuma your principle and just a heads up your stuck here forever unless you kill someone and get away with it"
The bear said casually.
"Oh uhm okay" I replied.

After that he left.
"So we're where we hm?" Miu said.
I blushed and immediately went back to making out with her 'god damn it she's hot' I thought.

She slid her tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it.
I grabbed her ass and squeezed it , she moaned.
She began to unzip my hoodie , once it was unzipped she left hickies and bite marks on my skin.

I moaned softly , I was trying to contain my moans by biting on my hand.
She then put her knee against my crotch.
'God she's making me see stars' I thought , fazing out of my thoughts she pinned my hands above my head.

~time skip and let's just say y/n is covered in bruises and bite marks~

We started to head back to the group and talk with them.
We were talking with Kokichi , Keebo , Himiko and Angie.
After a little while Kokichi looked at my neck and said "damn which dude did you blow whore"    "Your moms dick" I replied.
After about a minute of joking around Miu said "actually I did kid" with her arm around my waist.

———————————————-

Thank you for reading this chapter
Have a great day/night
Remember to take care of yourself
Drink water and eat food :)