Glamrock Freddy x Child Reader

⚠️FNAF SPOILERS⚠️
Five night at freddys: security breach
NOT A SHIP JUST FRIENDLY FRIENDS
This is literally an animatronic
There will be no gross things in here like kisses and yuck stuff
They/them pronouns
Ok pretty sure that's it have fun
Enjoy!!!!<3

—————————————

Y/N POV

"No! No! No! I'm still here!" I said running to the exit. It closed. I felt tears prick my eyes. I don't know why I was sad I didn't have a family to go to."it's okay superstar! We can find another exit or we can wait until 6am" Freddy said.
I faked a smile and said "okay".

~Time skip cause I can 😩😩😩~

We looked around for a while and saw a gate called 'Superstar Daycare'.
We got in the gate and walked down the long hallway it was filled with paintings of a character who's a sun and one of a moon.

We saw another gate and opened it.

It looked like one of those places parents took there kids when they didn't want to deal with them.

Freddy began to say "this is the daycare, sunrise is the supervisor".
I replied with "cool".
We got to the front desk of the daycare and I saw a slide , Freddy looked at the slide and said "I don't think I will be able to go down there sorry, superstar."
"It's okay Freddy , but I think I'm going to go down I'll see you in a bit bye!" I said "goodbye superstar".

I went down the slide it was kinda fast but I didn't mind when I got to the bottom of the slide there was a ball pit.
Hearing a noise I turned my head to this platform with decorations on it , it was the sun guy from the painting.

He said something about I don't know I wasn't listening but then he dived in the ball pit and I couldn't see him I started to panic.
Then he came up right in front of me it startled me a little bit but not too much.

(Sunrise and moondrop are nice in this)

He picked me up and started to say "Why Hello! Who are you I'm sunrise" I replied with "y/n"  "that's a wonderful name for I a little girl"   "Uhm actually I'm sorry to interrupt but I go by they/them".
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry , please forgive me" he said , "it's alright you didn't know".
After about 15 minutes of drawing , glitter glueing his face and playing in the ball pit "sunrise I'm really sorry but I should get going"I said frowning.
"Oh...that's alright just make sure you come back here once in a while!".
I nodded I started to make my way to the big doors.
Pushing the door open I said "goodbye Sunrise see you soon"   "Bye y/n!"he waved.
I saw Freddy at the door "Hello Freddy I just met sunrise he's really nice!".
"That's awesome superstar!".

—————————————————

Thats the end please let me know if you would like a part 2
I'm sorry it was so short