Chapter 13: Argument

The next morning I wake up earlier than anyone else. I decided to take a shower and relax from the whole hard day yesterday. When I'm finally done I change into a black skirt and a dark green shirt. I wear my Slytherin robe up from the clothes and get out of the bathroom. Mattheo left while I was in the bathroom. I see Kai staring at me and that's confusing. His stare cold and scary. Something's wrong.

"Good m-"

"Are you serious?".

"What happened Kai?".

"You still and don't remember".

"Remember what? I can't understand".

"Of course. You never did and never will".

"Kai please. Tell me what is going on. I'm starting being worried about you. From yesterday that I came into this dorm you don't talk to me, you ignore me the whole time. What is going on?".

"Why did you kill those kids?".

"I didn't kill anyone. What are you talking about?".

"You killed them. I know that you did that. Yesterday. Yesterday night".

"I didn't do anything Kai".

"Then where were you, Yn?".

I don't respond and he softly laugh. This scary, psychotic laugh.

"You did it. Admit it".

"I didn't".

"Yes you DID".

"Silencio. Coloportus".

"WE MADE A PROMISE YN AND YOU BROKE IT".

"I DIDN'T. I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE. YOU CAN'T BLAME THIS ON ME".

"WHY NOT YN?".

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T FUCKING DO THAT. I DIDN'T KILL THOSE KIDS".

"DON'T LIE TO ME" he pushes me back and I slip and fell down the ground. He uses his magic and starts hurting me.

"STOP. KAI IT HURTS. STOP".

"You deserve this. You deserve EVERYTHING THAT HAVE HAPPEN TO YOU".

"KAI PLEASE. I WOULD NEVER BREAK OUR BROTHER-SISTER PROMISE".

"DON'T CALL ME BROTHER. YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER AND I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER. I HATE YOU. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BORN" he slaps me across mu face hard enough to lean a red bruise.

Then he immediately stopped the spell and looks at me shocked. Tears start streaming down my cheeks as I stand up hurting. Blood runs across my eyebrows and mouth but I didn't care.

"I didn't mean that. I'm sorry".

Kai tries to come near me but I take some steps backwards while he steps towards and he stops when he saw me walking backwards not wanting to make the situation worse.

"Get away from me".

"Yn I'm so sorry. Please. Forgive me. I was just angry. Of course i love you. You are my sister and I love you more than anything".

"You don't".

"I do. I promise I do".

"Why would you ever bring my past to me? Why?".

"I'm sorry. I was just angry and didn't know what I was saying".

I pull my tears away resisting to give him the satisfaction of hurting me.

"And if you want to know I was with Tom yesterday night and he bringed me to our dorm because I couldn't walk. I didn't even know that kids died but it looks like that you have already found the person that killed them. Me? Seriously? I thought that you trusted me. I wouldn't break our promise, Kai. I keep my promises and I never break my word".

"I know. I'm sorry".

Mattheo tries to walk inside but the door is looked.

"Alohomora" I say and the door open. "See you at class" I take my stuff and walk across Kai. "Good morning Mattheo".

"Morning?".

I walk away angry and he looks confused. I fell up to Tom a few minutes later and he sensed my anger.

"Whoa whoa whoa. What happened, darling? Why so angry?".

"It's nothing".

"Yn".

"It's nothing. Ok?".

Then he sees my face. "Who did that?".

"No one".

"Yn answer me. Now".

"It's any of your fucking business, Riddle".

I walk past him and go to my class.

_____________________

Small chapter but i hope you like that.

Words: 651