Chapter 34

Request from: neridolol I think and hope so 😃

The next morning I go to my wardrobe and take some clothes. Then I went straight the bathroom. Me and the boys didn't sleep the whole night. I was just staring at the ceiling while they were talking. I didn't hear a word. I was so focused on my though that I completely forgot to hear them. I know that they were talking about me but I don't care at the moment.

I change into a black skirt and a hoodie. I wear my Slytherin robe and walk out of the bathroom. The boys stare at me. I ignore them and head out of our dorm. I go at my first class and sit to my seat. Tom, Mattheo and Draco come and sit next to me.

The class started. Snape was in mood to annoy us like always. Tom and Mattheo were talking, AGAIN, but I didn't care. Draco were hearing them. I didn't do anything. Just staring at my hands.

"Ms. Parker are you gonna pay attention or not?".

"Yeah. Sorry professor".

"Attention while I'm teaching".

"Sorry".

He continues teaching and I start writing something to my notebook. I don't know what. Actually drawing. It was like a dracon, an another was like a snake. I don't know. I really don't know. Snape comes to my desk and grabs my notebook. He stares at my draws and drops it to my desk.

"Come find me at detention at 8 Ms. Parker".

I just nod and pack my stuff. The boys look confused. I was always paying attention at Snape. When I packed my stuff I walk out of the class.

Skip time

I walk at detention and I'm alone at the first place. Then Mattheo walks inside with blood to his face and Tom with blood to his hands. As worried as I was I didn't go near them to help. They sat a bit away from me and I look back to my book. Snape walks inside and we turn to look at him.

"Why it must be always you 3?" this annoying voice is getting on my nerves.

"Then don't give us detention asshole" I mutter under my breath.

"What did you say, Parker?".

"Nothing professor".

"Very well. You are going at the forbidden forest. All of you. Different tracks. Don't follow each other. You will do the same with the last time".

"Ok" we all say.

"Leave".

We all stand up and head to the forbidden forest. We split out and all are so quiet.

Skip to the future

Tom and Yn are a married couple. Trouble makers of course. They have a child. Boy. His name is Kai and he's out of Hogwarts. He got expelled.

"LOVE?" I hear Tom calling from downstairs. I appear in front of him.

"What happened?".

"We have to go to Hogwarts. They want to expel Kai" I sigh.

"Let's go" we transfer there and appear into Snape's office. Kai is here.

"You could knock" Snape says.

"Nice to see you too, Severus" I say.

"What did he do this time?" Tom asks.

"Killed a professor".

"Who?".

"Umbritz (I don't know how it is spelled and I'm bored to search about it) came back and he killed her".

"That's my boy" I say and Kai smiles. Snape clears his throat and glares at me. "But ... You shouldn't do it" I tried to look disappointed.

"It's not working" Snape says and I shrug my shoulders.

"What can I say? She was a bitch" Tom chuckles and Kai tries his best not to laugh.

"Ugh. Always the same".

"He won't get expelled. Alright? Cover him" Tom says to Snape.

"That's impossible".

"I don't care. You will make it impossible" Snape says.

"Fine. You can go".

"Good".

Tom and I appear back to our house but just then we notice a pair of shoes at the door.

"HELLO?" I say and we see Mattheo walking inside.

"Brother?".

"Mattheo" I ran at him and hugged him. He hugs me back.

"Jeez, guys. I'm waiting for an hour already. Where were you?".

"Hogwarts" he sighs.

"Kai is the same with you and his uncle".

"That's the only sure" Tom says. "Especially like Kai".

"Not my fault that they are the same" I say and they both smile.