A.N

Hello guys. It's been a while that I have updated that story. That doesn't mean that I will continue this story. It has ended and that's it. I just want to do a clarification about the whole story.

First of all, I am well aware that this story is about Mattheo Riddle and not Tom Riddle but that doesn't mean that we can't date Tom even if it's Mattheo's story.

Secondly, Tom is mean. I completely understand it because I wrote that story and I think I know a lot more about the things that I wrote inside of this book. I'm the series Tom is Voldemort. In the fancast Tom and Voldemort are two different people. Tom is more like Voldemort in the attitude but he has a heart and cares for the others more than Voldemort himself. He cares for Yn even if y'all don't believe that.

Thirdly, Mattheo CAN be mean. I know that he is a lot nicer than Tom is but that doesn't mean that he isn't rude or something. He is Voldemort's son. That has to mean something. He's a Riddle. In the fancast he isn't that mean. I completely understand that but this is a story written by me and it isn't based on any fancast theory. Mattheo CAN be mean and he IS ABLE to hurt anyone whether it sounds right or not.

Fourth, Mattheo and Tom are brothers. That means that they have similarities and react in some situations the same. Not always but a lot of times.

Fifth, it is possible someone gets wrong their whole life. It's POSSIBLE. Someone can change families a lot. That is what is happening in this story. Yn changes family because of mistakes of others. She isn't responsible for any of these. This is possible to happen in real life too.

Sixth, I'm well aware that I haven't posted the threesome. Actually I posted it but it got taken down because of a mistake that I made. I'm not in the situation to write it from the beginning that chapter. I have other stories in the row that need to continue and this one has already come to an end.

Seventh, I don't find any reason that I have to apologize for making that story like it is at the moment. I wrote that story however I wanted and no one will tell me that I mustn't write like that because it's wrong. I imagined that story and that's what I wrote. Someone else is thinking a story somehow else and writes it like they think that it would be the best.

Eighth, English is not my first language. I haven't said that multiple times but still some of you can't understand that. Since I wrote that story I have changed a lot. In every single way possible. Especially in the English language. I have written other stories that haven't that much mistakes. Don't criticize according to what you read and to only one story because that's not how everything is. I have become better at everything according English.

That's all. I hope I didn't sound mean and rude with the way that I said everything. I had to come clear at y'all and explain some things because some of you can't understand the situation sometimes.

I hope y'all are okay and continue being okay. Take care and stay safe guys!