Chapter 30: The nightmare

It's a small chapter but enjoy.

Warning: blood, screams, knives

Everything is a nightmare:

I wake up when I heard a knock to my dorm. I open it and see Kai. I look shocked but then I hugged him tight.

"Kai. Omg. I missed you so much".

"Can we talk?" he says coldly.

I pull away and stare at him confused. I can sense his anger and I open my door more. He walks inside and I close my door. I take a few steps inside but then he pushes me at the cold wall really hard. A gasp left my lips as he pushes me even more.

"Kai. What got into you? Please stop".

"SHUT UP".

"What did I do?".

"A lot".

Tom and Mattheo walk inside. They see me and softly laugh. I try to pull away but nothing is happening. Kai grabs me harder and I scream in pain. A few tears roll to my face. Tom and Mattheo walk near me.

Tom does a spell to me that stands me pinned at the wall without someone is pushing me. I try to move but I can't. Kai stares at me and did something with his hand. I felt blood running down my cheeks. I try to brake free but Tom pushes more with his magic.

They all stare at me and I start cry. Kai pulls away and Mattheo takes some steps near me. I see him taking a knife out of his pocket and I shake my head scared.

"Please".

"Shut your mouth".

He cuts a bit my arm and I scream in pain. He continues like that to my whole body leaving my face touch less (he didn't touch my face anyway). He pulls away and Tom comes in front of me.

I look at him scared. He is the best witch of all of the school. Now I want to brake free even more than before. He points his wand to me and I stare without doing anything.

"CRUCIO".

I start scream in pain. As the pain touched my body like that it left either. He places his wand to my neck and pulls it more inside as I felt blood to my neck.

Back to reality:

I wake up screaming. Tom and Mattheo wake up from me screaming. Tom runs to me and pulls me back to his hug.

"Silencio" Mattheo says.

He comes and sits next to me. I start cry and they look each other confused. They try to calm me down without success. Of course I stopped cry but I can't calm down. It's like it was reality even if I know that it was just a nightmare.

"Are you ok?" Tom asks. I softly nod. I know that they hate when I don't answer them but right now I can't. I prefer to die than answer.

"Yn please. Talk to us" Mattheo says.

"I'm ... Fine".

I pull my tears away and they stare at me. "Was it a nightmare?" Tom says.

"Yeah but nothing serious. Thanks for the help".

"No worries" they mutter under their breaths.

I look down mad and they nod. They go back to their bed and lay there not able to fell asleep.

A.N.: A small chapter. I know but that's what I could think at school. Yeah. I actually wrote it at school.

Words: 562