Chapter 31: Sacrifice

Hey guys this is the last chapter I think. I have any other ideas. Enjoy this one <3

The next morning I go to my wardrobe and take some clothes. Then I went straight the bathroom. Me and the boys didn't sleep the whole night. I was just staring at the ceiling while they were talking. I didn't hear a word. I was so focused on my though that I completely forgot to hear them. I know that they were talking about me but I don't care at the moment.

I change into a black skirt and a hoodie. I wear my Slytherin robe and walk out of the bathroom. The boys stare at me. I ignore them and head out of our dorm. I go at my first class and sit to my seat. Tom, Mattheo and Draco come and sit next to me.

The class started. Snape was in mood to annoy us like always. Tom and Mattheo were talking, AGAIN, but I didn't care. Draco were hearing them. I didn't do anything. Just staring at my hands.

"Ms. Parker are you gonna pay attention or not?".

"Yeah. Sorry professor".

"Attention while I'm teaching".

"Sorry".

He continues teaching and I start writing something to my notebook. I don't know what. Actually drawing. It was like a dracon, an another was like a snake. I don't know. I really don't know. Snape comes to my desk and grabs my notebook. He stares at my draws and drops it to my desk.

"Come find me at detention at 8 Ms. Parker".

I just nod and pack my stuff. The boys look confused. I was always paying attention at Snape. When I packed my stuff I walk out of the class.

Skip time

I walk at detention and I'm alone at the first place. Then Mattheo walks inside with blood to his face and Tom with blood to his hands. As worried as I was I didn't go near them to help. They sat a bit away from me and I look back to my book. Snape walks inside and we turn to look at him.

"Why it must be always you 3?" this annoying voice is getting on my nerves.

"Then don't give us detention asshole" I mutter under my breath.

"What did you say, Parker?".

"Nothing professor".

"Very well. You are going at the forbidden forest. All of you. Different tracks. Don't follow each other. You will do the same with the last time".

"Ok" we all say.

"Leave".

We all stand up and head to the forbidden forest. We split out and all are so quiet. I see someone running from Tom's track. Who's he? I follow him and notice that it's Belatrix. I see Mattheo and Tom with their wands pointing at her and her wand pointing at them.

They start casting spells and all are hurting. I know what Belatrix wants to do. She wants to kill the boys. She will avada kedavra their asses. Before she casts the spell I jump in front of them and cast a spell back. Belatrix runs away and I softly smile. I fell the ground and then all went black. I was confirmed dead.

Tom's POV

I see Yn jumping in front of us. Belatrix's spell hit her and then she runs away. Yn fell the ground and Mattheo and I run to her.

"She doesn't breath" I say.

"Back to the hospital Wing. Quickly".

I nod and pick her to my arms. We run back the school and at the hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey saw us and run to us. She sees me and looks shocked.

"What happened?" she asks.

Mattheo and I look each other not knowing how to explain that. Snape storms inside and sees me. How did he know so quick?

"Riddle, what happened?".

"She ... " Mattheo couldn't talk.

"Belatrix appeared at the forbidden forest, professor Snape. She attacked us. I guess Yn knew something and ... " I didn't continue.

"And?".

"She jumped in front of us when Belatrix casted the spell".

"Which spell?".

"Avada Kedavra, professor".

"Is she alive Madam Pomfrey?".

"I'm sorry Severus. She is not".

Mattheo and I look shocked each other. She can't being dead. She is not dead. She CAN'T being dead. Mattheo turns and looks at me. I storm out of the Hospital Wing and go at the Astronomy Tower. I sit down there for hours.

Skip a few weeks. Yn is gonna get confirmed dead at the whole Hogwarts. No one knows about it except Tom, Mattheo, Snape and Madam Pomfrey.

Snape stands up and goes in front of all the houses.

"Silence".

All the students stop talking and turn from his way to look at him. I place my hands to my head no able to forgive myself that didn't fucking help her.

"As y'all know, Yn Parker, hasn't being in classes and around here the last week" he got everybody's attention. "As y'all know she was the best of the most of the classes. I have to announce that she is confirmed dead since a few weeks ago".

I storm out of the Great Hall. Mattheo runs behind me.

"Tom stop. It's been a week".

"I fucking loved her idiot. Ok? I was in fricking love with her and now she is dead".

"I loved her too but I'm not reacting like that".

"Cause you're heartless".

"You are worse than me so don't blame me for this".

"She loved you mf. That's why all these. Ok? That's why those emotions from me. I was in fucking love with her and she loved you".

"Yeah sure. She hated me".

"You don't know anything from girls".

"I know even more than you. She loved you idiot. She loved you Tom. Ok? I know when a girl is in love with me and she wasn't".

"She fucking loved you".

"She loved you, asshole".

"She-"

"What about both?" I say.

They turn around and see me like, ghost. They look each other confused. Tom walks slowly near me and tries to touch me but of course he couldn't.

"Don't try. You can't touch me".

"Yn you shouldn't sacrifice yourself from us".

"I actually had to. I loved you guys and I couldn't decide. The last days were awful. So much pain and that we weren't talk to each other was the worst. I just wanted to die at some point and I guess I did a good job".

"But we love you" Mattheo says.

"Then you will have to live with me as a ghost".

He softly chuckles and I smile. Tom softly smiles and I nod.

"And go find some girls. You are players anyway" I went away.

"WE ARE NOT" they both yell at me and I laugh.

A.N.: Hey guys. So this is the last chapter. I don't have any ideas left so ... Yeah. I'm working on a new story that you will definitely like. Anyway.

Words: 1159