Chapter 1

Ellis Sherwood had some issues. First of all, no way is he going to pee and poop in that commode where everybody can see him from their respective prison cubicles. Secondly, what is with the enormous height and muscles of every single one of these prisoners? Lastly, which almost made Ellis cry, was that he had to chop off all his beautiful, golden locks. Now his hair was cropped short to his neck, with a curly mop of his golden hair resting on the top of his head. Ellis found this very unfair.

Ellis was your average white boy, except he had some really long blonde hair, which as mentioned before, he had to chop it all off. He had a small mole under his left eye, cheeks full of acne spots, pale skin, pale blue eyes and chapped lips. He was lean and thin, did not have much muscle mass, and he was around 59.

Ellis was brought to prison that night, so while the other prisoners finished dinner, the prison guards put Ellis in his cubicle and explained all the rules of the prison to him as he ate his dinner there. Ellis then looked around his room where he will be staying for almost all of his life. A bunk bed was put against the wall on one side while a sink was attached to the other side of the wall, with two glasses containing a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. Beside the sink, was the offensive commode, looking at which Ellis wondered if he can hold it in for the rest of his life.

The steel doors opened gratingly, and the voices of the other prisoners could be heard. Ellis rushed to the bars, pressing his face to them, trying to see his prison inmates. All of them were insanely tall, the average height being six feet. The tallest prisoner, leading all the other prisoners, was around six feet five. He had a very handsome but stern, scowling face, with a sharp nose and beautiful forest green eyes and mocha coloured skin. He had dark black hair, almost like a moonless night, broad shoulders, a slim waist, and long legs. Ellis was surprised when the handsome Greek god looked towards him, advancing towards the cell. The guards opened the gates of the cell, letting the handsome prisoner enter the cell, and soon they shut the gates.

"Um, what's your name? Just wanted to ask 'cause we are cellmates and all," asked Ellis nervously.

Raising an eyebrow, he replied shortly, "Casper."

"Hey Casper! I am Ellis," smiled Ellis nervously, extending his hand. Casper looked at the pale hand, smirked, and returned the gesture.

"Nice to meet ya too."

******************

After dinner was bath time. The prisoners were required to bathe twice a day, once after manual labour and once more before going to bed. Everyone was required to go in batches of five, but since there were thirty-seven prisoners, Ellis had to go to the showers with Casper alone.

As Ellis was washing himself, scrubbing his body with a bar of soap, it slipped out of his hand and fell on the floor. Ellis bend down to pick it, but suddenly strong hands gripped his hips tightly.

"Nice, offering yer ass up on the firs day itself?"

"W-What?"

Ellis gasped when he felt Casper's dick pierce through him in full force, slamming him in the wall. Blood dripped down his nose as he felt Casper pound into him vigorously. He felt blood going down the back of his thighs as well as he felt his hole burn and sting.

"Ugh, yer a mess now, aren't ya?" grunted Casper. Ellis moaned painfully, tears falling out heavily as he tried to comprehend what exactly was happening to him. Casper increased his pace even, holding down Ellis neck as he smashed his face on the floor. Ellis cried out in pain and tried screaming for help, but the more he screamed, it seems no one gave a fuck that he was getting raped by his cellmate he met just half an hour ago. He thought prisoners looked out for everyone because the police were the ones who tortured the prisoners, no?

But he was so, so wrong.

Casper turned him around roughly, as his head banged against the tiled floor. He shoved his tongue in Ellis mouth. Teeth clicked as Ellis tried his best not to open his mouth but Casper jerked his mouth open by sharply holding his jaw down. Ellis bit Caspers tongue, and Casper quickly jerked back. He gave a tight slap on Ellis face, as his face snapped to one side.

Sluts don fight whats normal for em, do ya hear me? he sneered.

Casper went on pounding him until he was all bloody and bruised. When he was finally finished, he turned on the shower and let a barely conscious Ellis get soaked as he laid crumpled on the shower room floor. Tears streamed down his bruised cheeks as Ellis gritted his teeth, anger coursing through his veins as he vowed to take revenge upon Casper one way or the other.