Chapter 9

Casper's long fingers slid along Ellis' smooth thighs as he took each leg and put them on his muscular shoulders. He bent down and engulfed Ellis in a long and hard kiss, tongues entwining as they both explored each other's insides at a comfortable, slow and sensual pace.

"More...", sighed Ellis as he looked up to Casper's face and smirked.

Casper returned the smile, and he lowered his mouth onto Ellis' collarbones, sucking on the skin there.

"Mmm, tender and sweet, unlike the owner of this skin," teased Casper, nipping at the collarbone.

"Hey! I am sweet, what do you mean I'm not sweet?" pouted Ellis, his hands clasped around Casper's neck.

"Are you though? I thought you were quite the fiery and hot little thing," grinned Casper. "

"I am hot and sweet," said Ellis coyly.

Casper pecked his lips as he slowly went further down and pulling up Ellis' shirt, he latched onto one of his pink, perky nipples and gave it a long hard suck. Ellis jerked upwards, his cock, which had been semi-hard, now seemed to have sprung to life. Casper and Ellis rubbed their hard-ons against each other through the fabric of their constraining prison sweatpants.

Casper licked and sucked Ellis' left nipple relentlessly, until Ellis cried out.

"No more! It's so sensitive, I am about to cum!"

"Then cum for me baby," moaned Casper.

"No, I want to cum with you inside me," groaned Ellis.

Casper grunted," You're bent on making me crazy for you, eh?"

Ellis grinned, his eyelids half-closed, his body drowning in lust as Casper flipped his body and entered a lubed finger in his tight ring of muscles.

Ellis moaned, tight-lipped and feeling full at just the one finger that had entered him. Casper's finger rotated inside of him, making lewd, squelching noises which permeated in their tiny cell. Ellis' face was buried in hi pillow, his moans muffled so as to not disturb the other inmates. He gasped when he felt Casper's tongue rolling inside of him.

"T-That feels weird," he gasped and squeaked as Casper's tongue went in deeper. It left Ellis wanting more, wanting to reach that pleasurable spot, that button which makes him flip.

"Mmm, so slick and sexy for me babe," smirked Casper from behind.

"Put it in already!" whined Ellis.

"Patience, darling, patience," said Casper as he leant down and kissed Ellis' forehead.

Sliding on a condom, he poured some of the strawberry flavoured lube onto his cock, and rubbed it up and down his length as he felt harder and harder for the adorable boy who he's head over heels for. He slowly pushes the head of his cock into the tight, puffy, pink hole and he felt Ellis hold his breath and release it when Casper was finally tucked inside his rectum.

"Better?" asked Casper with a smile.

"Ohh, I'm so full inside now," said Ellis as he turned back, and grinned at Casper. They both shared a kiss, their tongues dancing tango with each other as Casper slowly starts thrusting inside of his lover. Ellis moaned, his hands clutching onto the sheets. As the thrusting slowly became less painful and more pleasurable, Ellis pushed back his hips against the hard throbbing cock himself, both causing a rhythm of pure ecstasy.

Gripping Ellis' hips tight, Casper started thrusting in roughly.

"Casper! I want to see your face!"

"C'mere baby," said Casper as he lifted Ellis and made him ride his dick. It hit him deep inside, and Ellis moaned so loudly he almost could have woken up their neighbours. His bubble butt now bobbed on the thick and long dick, the head bruising the already stimulated prostate inside him.

They were close to climaxing, as Casper jerked off Ellis rapidly to the erratic rhythm of Ellis' ass cheeks slapping against Casper's muscular thighs.

"Casper! I, I love...I love you," sighed Ellis, head dipping into the crook of his lover's shoulders.

"Me too baby, I love you too," said Casper, panting heavily.

After they calmed down from their sexual high, they wiped themselves down, and after dressing up again, they tightly cuddled up to each and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.