Chapter 4

Casper woke up to find himself on the floor in a large room with a really, really, high ceiling. His clothes were gone, and he shivered as a cold wind seemed to pass by.

Suddenly, he hears the wall behind him breaking. Turning around, he saw a hole was opening itself in the wall. Gargantuan tentacles, all the size of mini skyscrapers, came tumbling out of the hole, all coming for him.

Scrambling to get up, Casper tries to run away as fast as he could. But where could he go? There was no door anywhere.

Casper was backed to the wall as he saw the disgusting, slimy and gigantic tentacles approach him.

"Stay away from me you filthy monster!" he shouted, running in the opposite direction.

He soon reaches a dead end, and his back pressed against the wall as he watches with fear the tentacles approach him.

They rushed at him and coiled themselves around his wrists and ankles, lifting him up in the air. He struggled against the restraints, but it was futile. He looked on at the tentacles in fear as the tentacles gushed out slime from their pores and rubbed it all over him, dissolving his clothes. Suddenly, from the depths and tangles of tentacles, a single tentacle shot out and plunged itself in his ass.

Casper threw back his head, his breath stuck in his chest as the pain shot to his head. Tears formed near the corner of his eyes, threatening to spill out. Another tentacle started thrusting itself in his mouth, choking him. The tentacle inside his ass started pouring buckets of aphrodisiacal liquids in him, which was soon absorbed by the walls of his asshole, spreading out in his body. The liquid flowed out of his asshole, dripping down his legs and splattering on the floor. An immense heat filled him, making him crazy for pleasure.

He wanted more. Much, much more.

As if his thoughts were heard, the tentacle inside his asshole started thrusting into him faster, harder and rougher. The tentacle had entered his stomach and it can be seen from the outside bulging inside his stomach. Tiny tentacle attached themselves on the sides of his heads and entered his ears, and literally fucked his brain's pleasure centre. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. As he was reaching his orgasm, the tentacles slid out of him. He looked brain-fucked, having no sense of his surroundings. He only wanted pleasure, more and more pleasure.

************************

Casper wakes up, only to find he was still being relentlessly thrusted into. His ass felt sore, his nipples were extra sensitive, and he always felt as if he was about to cum but he couldn't.

The pain was unbearable.

The tentacle finally pulled out of his ass, and laid him down to rest. Two more tentacles, jerked him off, finally giving him the release he needed. Through his blurry vision, he saw Ellis being carried in. He fell asleep again, too tired to care about his surroundings.