Chapter 7

As Casper saw the cum pour out of his twitching asshole, he looked down to see Ellis panting and gasping for breath. The tentacles then flipped them onto their backs and leisurely fucked them, as the other tentacles roamed their bodies.

"Do...you...feel... something moving... inside you?" panted Ellis, and immediately a tentacle thrusted itself in his mouth.

"I do...do you...think...that we...are somehow... going to give birth!?"gasped Casper.

Tears fell out of the corner of Ellis' eyes as he looked at Casper, confused and unsure as to what as the tentacle roughly thrustsd in his mouth. Casper suddenly felt himself being lift up, and soon his belly was bulging with the thick shape of the tentacle thrusting his slick and stretched asshole.

The tentacle inside his belly coiled with another tentacle deep inside, and suddenly a smaller mass of tentacles were pulled out of him with great force. Casper cried out in pain, and when he looked down he saw a similar small mass of tentacles being pulled out of Ellis as well. Casper was soon beought down to ground level and a tentacle forced itself in his mouth, pouring aphrodisiac in him. That was the only source of nutrition they were getting.

**********

"Casper. Casper. Casper!"

Casper woke with a jerk, and saw a small tentacle thrusting in him. He no longer felt anything from his waist downwards, and he slowly turned his head to the side and faced Ellis. A pained look was across his face as well.

"Casper, we have to escape. We can't stay here forever. We must think of a way!"

"What about, right now? There doesn't seem to be much of them around, and the exit door is right there opposite of us. I don't know if I can stand, but with your help, we can perhaps limp across."

" Are you sure about this? You sure the bigger ones won't come back?"

"I don't know, but we can try."

Ellis nodded, and slid his arm under Casper's armpit. As he slowly lifted him up, the tentacle slid out of Casper, and he felt some of the feeling come back to his legs.

They both slowly limped across the huge hall, and the tentacles hardly moved an inch. They soon reached the door without any trouble and quickly pushed it and went out of the room, never to look back at it again. Immediately, guards surrounded them, and Ellis and Casper collapsed in their arms.