Chapter 3

Hands roaming, Ellis and Casper discovered every inch of each others body. Ellis let out cute moans as Casper nipped his neck. Hands fisting into his hair, Ellis kissed Casper's neck as he put a hickey on his collarbone.

Suddenly, Ellis spots movement behind he bars and sits up. Casper turns around to see what happened, but sees no one outside.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, I thought I saw someone peeking in."

"Probably your imagination.'

They went back to kissing, and as Casper was peppering kisses down Ellis' body, they heard a sound and both sat up.

They saw that their cell door was open.

Putting on their shirts, they went down to see who has opened their way to escape.

Creeping out, they saw all the guards have fallen asleep! Elated, they rushed to the exit.

But they have forgotten that their whole prison is surrounded by the ocean.

So when they came near the exit, all their hopes were dashed like the waves dashing against the jagged rocks.

As they were coming back, dejected, they again heard movement. Cautious, they looked around and tried going to their cell as soundlessly as possible.

As soon as they turned around the corner, several tentacles rushed towards them and dragged them away at high speed. Ellis and Casper were panic-stricken, and they could not even shout as the tentacles were wrapped around their mouths.

As they were whisked away by the slimy, purplish-green tentacles, they saw all the cells whizzing past them. Casper saw Ellis at his side, wide-eyed and panicked. Casper struggled against the bond but to no avail.

Suddenly, they were being taken down in a tunnel and they fell on the ground, in a dark, circular room.

Getting up, Casper and Ellis hold hands and look around where they were. The wall in front of them opened and enormous, gigantic tentacles came out of the hole of the world.

"Ellis, run!"

They turned and ran, but the tentacles were faster and caught them by the ankles. The room was also filled by a sweet smelling gas and both of them find themselves losing consciousness.

********************

When Ellis wakes up, he is drowsy and has no idea where he is. He then finds himself being held up shackles on his wrists and on his ankles. A slimy tentacle approaches him, and Ellis screams.

"No! Get away from me !"

The slimy tentacle dragged itself down on Ellis' clothes, and the slime acted like acid and burnt away his clothes. Ellis, now petrified, squirmed and tried his hardest to take his hands out of the chains but failed.

Another smaller tentacle approached him and thrusted itself in his mouth. Two more thin tentacles with suckers on them attached themselves on his nipples, injecting a kind of drug in them. He immediately felt super sensitive all over, and moaned as the tentacle in his mouth hit the back of his throat and his nipples were sucked at the same time. Another tentacle started injected the same drug in his cock and started sucking him, the tiny lobes in it creating a crazy sensation for Ellis. His eyes rolled at the back of his head at the pleasure he felt. The tentacle seemed to forcefully squeeze out the cum out of his cock, and his nipples were slowly becoming red and puffy. The tentacle in his mouth started thrusting faster and faster until it spurted a thick, salty and bitter liquid in his mouth and throat. Some of it spilled out of his mouth.

Ellis panted, taking breaths of fresh air. When he looked down, he saw thin, small tentacles curling round his legs, pulling them wide apart, and the shackles on his ankles were gone. His lower body was then lifted up and he squeaked when he saw a large tentacle, shaped like a dick, was coming towards him; or rather, his tiny, puckered pink hole.

The small tentacles first started thrusting into his hole, lubing it up with a heat inducing drug. Ellis felt hot all over, and had a tingling sensation in his cock. He urgently felt the need to release, but somehow, he can't seem to.

His hole was now stretched, and the gigantic dick-like tentacle was fast approaching his hole, and no matter how much he tried to close his legs, his legs were just made more open. The tentacle soon inserted its head into the tiny, tight hole. Ellis gasped, and his cock spilled a little precum. He heaved as the tentacle pried its way into his tight heat.

"No-no more, please," he panted. "No - Ah! Oh! Ah, ah - oh!"

He moaned as the tentacle gently thrusted in and out of him, brushing ever so slightly against his prostate, teasing him endlessly.

"No please... I can't take this anymore!" he cried.

The tentacle then slammed into him, and Ellis' breath stuck in his throat. The tentacle started fucking him at an unbelievable speed, and Ellis soon found himself close. Suddenly, the tentacle from before again started fucking his mouth as well. The nipple suckers were becoming stronger, and he felt his cock was about to be torn off by the lobed tentacle.

As soon as he released, the tentacle inside of him spurted loads of liquid in him, filling him. As the tentacle came out, the bluish-white liquid came dripping out of his hole as well. Ellis was exhausted, his mouth full liquid which was now dripping out of his mouth and onto his chest, where his nipples were sensitive to the air as well. The wall behind him opens, which caused his wrist chains to fall off, and he turned around and saw a whole bed of tentacles was lying in the hole there. All the tentacles wrapped themselves around Ellis and slowly pulled him into them.