Chapter 27

"I wanted to vanish
So completely
That even I would
Not remember me:

No feelings, no
Memories, just
The freedom of
Oblivion."
D.j

____________
Hannah
____________

Everything was chaos after the encounter with that male outside.

King Xavier lifted me into his arms and sprinted to the house. He yelled for Maxwell and Dakota as he carried me upstairs to my bedroom.

He deposited me onto the bed as Dakota and Maxwell came in.

"Do not leave this room." He growled at me, staring at me with cold, hard eyes. He turned to Dakota then. "She does not leave this room until I come back for her."

"Yes, Sir."

King Xavier then told Maxwell to follow him and they left.

After a few moments of gathering myself, I got up and used the restroom. When done, I came back and sat on my bed trying to process everything that had just happened.

Whoever that was outside, he was related to The Kings. He was their cousin...which almost didn't make sense. But at this point, what part of them made sense? According to history, only twins have ever been born and they shared a mate. Other relatives aside from parents and grandparents shouldn't be possible. But with the existence of King Sebastian, there were already discrepancies with this history. If only twins were born, then what the fuck was King Sebastian? How was this cousin of theirs' a cousin and not a brother? How much of their history is known? How much isn't known? 

"Hey, Dakota can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Luna Hanna."

I cringed at the name, but let it go otherwise.

"How much do you know of Werewolf History?"

"Ah, well, I must admit, I only know what they taught in school and whatever others have told me. I didn't particularly care for schooling. I already knew I'd be joining the Royal Army. I didn't even finish school." She answered.

"Can you tell me what you know?"

"I know the tale of Remus and Romulus and our creation. But everyone knows that one. I know that the current Kings have been ruling for centuries...um let's see..."

"Do you know anything about their parents?" I asked.

"Not a lot. Just that they died when the Kings were young. I think they were probably your age when they died..."

Goddess, I couldn't imagine Alpha John and Luna Caroline dying anytime soon. I don't think I'd ever recover.

"There isn't a lot about the history of their parents that I know of. You'd probably have to ask the Kings about it."

I nodded. "Do you know of anyone that specializes in the history of our kind, Dakota?"

"King Xavier most likely. You should see his office at the Royal Military Base. It's full of history books. Other than that, I think there is a History Scholar that resides at the Royal Military Base. King Xavier likes to keep him there to discuss past military strategies." She explained.

"How far is the base?"

"It resides in Spain."

"Spain..." I whispered. How the fuck would I get to Spain without the Kings knowing? How far even was Spain from here?