Disclaimer (before you read)

Couple of Things to Address:

Abuse: Emotional, physical, and sexual will be present in this story. I will add trigger warning.

• Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attack's, Insomnia. There will be a fair amount of mental illnesses. If anything I write triggers you, please leave a comment and tell me. I always check the comments and if something triggers you I need to know.

•LGBTQ characters. There will be a fair amount because I am someone who is apart of the community.

•Polyamory will be a big part of this story. Main character will be entering a polygamous relationship

•BDSM: This story will be kinky. Now, not all of it will be kinky because I don't just want to create a book about sex. This isn't 50 shades of gray here, but there will be some kinks. ddlg will be a one, pet play, but mainly just the Dominate and Submissive aspects of the community. Now, I have done research, read books, and will try my hardest to get this right, but I am no expert. I have never been in a bdsm relationship, but I do I guess 'identify' as a submissive and the D/s dynamic appeals to me a lot.

I think that covers everything. Now, I've been working my ass off with this book. Honestly, I wanted to just throw it out and never look back. I've been writing and rewriting and deleting and crying and raging and now I feel like I've got something going.

Now, I'm no professional, if you see a mistake please point it out and I'll fix it.

The first chapter will be published Tuesday June 25.

I hope you all enjoy this rewritten version of "Her King Mates" ❤️❤️.

Love, Rae