The crew get together

Your POV:
Me and Damon meet up with the group, they were actually really nice and we had a lot of fun, We are currently all sitting in mystic grill.
"Would you like your drinks now?" I looked around at everyone and decided to order "Can we get two whole bottles of bourbon to go please?" She nodded and left I got out £40 and gave it to the waitress's when she came back with the bottles, we all got up and left everyone following my car, Damon was blasting the radio "So you got your eyes on anyone?" I looked at Damon confused "What made you ask that?" He shrugged and looked back at me "Well do you?" I sighed I looked back at the road " I actually recently...Split up with someone so uhh no, no I don't have my eyes on anyone. Do you?" "Yeah, yeah I do but she doesn't like me." Well that made us both sad and I was really needing a drink of bourbon,I sore Damon pop open a bottle of bourbon and take I sip "Give me that." He past it and I took a swig and handed it back to him, we continued that throughout the drive until we finally arrived and got out the car and headed to the front door.

We walked in and sore everyone sitting in the living room "Took you long enough." Stefan said looking at us with a smile that soon dropped once he sore the empty bottle of bourbon in my hand and the one Damon just opened, Caroline ran over "Are you both already drunk!" I stumbled to the living room and nearly fell on my face someone grabbed me I think it was Alaric "Okay time for bed...Both of you!" He helped me up the stairs and to my room, I laid down and fell asleep immediately and Alaric left my room being as quiet as he could.

I woke up at 9:30 with a headache and decided I would just get changed and do my hair and head down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs and sore everyone in the living room "Did you all stay the night?" Alaric nodded "How's your head?" I turned around and sore Stefan soon followed by Damon who is holding his head "Its throbbing and hurst!" Damon stood next to me "same" Everyone laughed in which caused my head to hurt more "Theirs water out there for the both of you, with a paracetamol." I thanked Elena and me and Damon ran to the kitchen, we downed are drink and walked back to the living room we sat down talking for quite a while but it was soon disturbed by a knock I got up and headed to the door I opened it and sore two boxes and a few more letters, one of the boxes had my name on it and the other had Caroline's I handed it to her and gave the others their letters, We went into the kitchen and surrounded the counter they all watched me and Caroline open our boxes which revealed a lavender dress with matching hills I looked over at Caroline's and sore a blue dress and hills "wow yours looks beautiful." Caroline said staring at mine "I could say the same for yours" we both opened our letters and I read it out loud "Please attend the Mikaelson ball at 8:00 till 11:00" I turned it over "Save me the first dance E.m" I looked up at everyone "yeah no thanks" Caroline looked at me "If I'm going your going!" I hate slow dancing and to make it worst I only just had a break up and I'm not looking for anyone. "Fine, Fine whatever. But im not dancing!" We all agreed and planned on when we will get ready tomorrow.