Jealousy is a weakness to violence

Klaus's pov:
I could hear Elijah and Angel talking in the kitchen, God it's fun playing with my brothers feelings but truth be told I want to make Caroline jealous. I finished cleaning my room and doing my washing so I decided to vamp speed into the kitchen wrapping my arms around Angels waist "Hello luv, brother." He gave me a death stare, he went to speak but I interrupted him "Luv, join my for a walk in 10 minutes?" She looked up at me and smiled "Now that sounds like fun." She gave me a kiss and ran up stairs to get ready. I was pushed against the wall being held by my neck I looked into my brothers eyes.

"Is someone jealous?" He stayed in the same position still looking pissed "You should know she is great in bed..." his grip tightened around my neck "Yeah she is a proper tease." With that his rage got the better of him and he punched me in my face "Stop disrespecting Angel! And stop using her...to get to me!" He yelled at me I could see tears brimming his eyes "Now brother wears the fun in that?" I questioned him, soon being interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

Your POV:
I walked in the kitchen seeing klaus getting off the floor with Elijah standing above him, I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. "You ready luv?" I nodded to klaus and he came over and put his arm around me and we left leaving Elijah in the kitchen. "Quick question why are we together?" I looked up to klaus and he looked down to me "Well luv, I want to make Caroline jealous...but I also want to see how my brother reacts." I stayed silent but we kept walking together hand in hand, he came to a stop so I turned to him "what's the matter?" He just kissed me when we pulled away he smirked which made me smile and then I caught sight of Caroline.

Elijah's POV:
I sore klaus walk in alone, I was happy seeing him alone and Angel not by his side because truth be told I wanted that to be me. "Where's Angel?" I asked he looked at me and smirked sitting on the couch I walked over and sat next to him "Oh, She..." he stuttered but stared at me "Stay away from her! She's MINE!" He yelled in my face, I clenched my jaw "She is not your property! And she will never be yours!" I yelled beck receiving a glare "Truth be told she picked me not you, get that in your head...brother." I watched as klaus walked upstairs to his room, I was furious so I got up and left.

I was walking through the woods when I sore Angel and Caroline talking i stood behind a tree a listen to them talk "I like him Angel." I looked at Angel and she had a sad facial expression, I wanted to hug her and comfort her "Look Caroline...me and klaus, you can't tell anyone care we uhh...I need to talk to him." Caroline and Angel were walking out of the forest I was slowly following "I will see u tomorrow Angel." Caroline went inside her house and Angel kept walking, home? She stood outside my home, I decided to show my self and walk up to her "Good evening Angel...Are u alright?" She jumped "I..I'm fine, thanks for asking Elijah." We walked in and was immediately met with klaus "Well hello you two. Elijah remember what I said earlier!" I rolled my eyes "Goodnight angel, klaus." "Goodnight Elijah." I smiled at her and went upstairs, we're finally getting along!

Your POV:
"Klaus...we need to talk." I sat down next to him on the couch but he pulled me on his lap "Klaus I'm serious we need to talk." He smirked "Okay,Okay what is it we need to talk about?"  I looked at him a bit nervous of what I'm about to say "Uh, I talked to Caroline and she uh well she is jealous..." he cut me off "I say we split up but we have to act as if we are sad so I can see if this is true." I nodded and went to get off his lap but he put his hands on my thighs "Not yet, I like this." He leaned in and kissed me "Klaus your breath. What about Your brothers!" He ignored me and laid me on the couch so he was on top of me "Just forget their here." I pushed him off "Klaus I can't do that!" He ran at me and grabbed my wrists I could tell it was going to leave a bruise and I didn't have a hoodie to hide it "Klaus." He backed away looking scared, I ran upstairs to a room and ran in closing the door behind me and sliding down the door crying.

Elijah's POV:
"Angel? Angel what happened." Angel looked up at me wiping her tears from her face, I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. "Please, tell me what happened? I could tell she was trying to hide her wrists "D...do you h...have a h...h...hoodie?" I nodded a got up giving her my hand she took it and I walked her over to my wardrobe "Wow, you h...have a lot of suits!" I looked at her a smirked "yeah, I uh...here's a hoodie, can I ask why you need it?" She took it from me and quickly put it on, i got a glimpse of her wrists they were bruised "Thanks and I was uh cold." She stayed seated on my bed, I put my hand on her arm and slowly lifted 'my' hoodie sleeve "So we're doing you get the bruises!?" She immediately grabbed my hand and pushed it away rolling down the sleeve, she stood up to leave but I grabbed her wrist "Ow...Elijah let go." I let go of her wrist and grabbed her waist "Don't leave sit, tell me what happened, please?"

We sat on the bed "Klaus he..." I cut her off  "He hurt you!" I went to get up but she put her hand on my shoulder "He's drunk Elijah, he didn't mean it." My door burst open and klaus walked in "Get away from her." Yep he was drunk "your the one that needs to stay away from her!" I stood up blocking his way to her "Really Elijah she likes me! We have already hooked up, back off." I went to speak but Angel cut in "Klaus please...We're done go, go run to Caroline I don't care anymore." She left my room and soon I heard the front door. I pinned Klaus to the wall and punched him  "That's for Angel." I snapped his neck "And that's for me!"