I could get use to this

Your POV:
I woke up wrapped in someone's arms I tried to get out of them but they got tighter "Just a few more minutes then you can go." I knew that voice it was Elijah's but god it sound way better in the morning, I managed to turn around and put my hand in his hair giving him head massages "mmmm that's nice." He looked up at me and smiled "Can I go now." His smile faded "what you don't like me cuddling you...Wait can I get some more head scratches." I smiled "I love your cuddles,You can get more later if I can go." With that his arms were no longer around me, I got up grabbing clothes and heading for my bathroom. I walked out seeing Elijah dressed sitting on my bed "Wanna go out and get some breakfast." "We could just eat downstairs." He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my wait I slightly moved to the coldness of his hand causing him to back up "Sorry I uhh over stepped." I pulled his hands back "Not at all." I smiled leaning my head on his chest. "We could eat at my house." He offered "Why not."

Elijah's POV:
We were in my car heading to the Mikaelson mansion, I could tell she was nervous by the speed of her heart "I won't let klaus near you." I said putting my hand on her thigh, she tensed under my touch "That's uhh not what I'm worried about mmm." I believe she is moaning from the movement of my hand, I slowly moved my hand up towards the start of her shorts, I slid my hand under and on her heat causing her to arch her back "mmm, pull over. Elijah. Pull over." God the way she said my name, made me go hard. I pulled over even tho we're 5 minutes away from the Mikaelson mansion.

Your POV:
His hand was making me wet, I have no clue why cause this never happened when I was with klaus "Mmmm.God,Elijah." I managed to open my eye and look at him his dick was hard in his pants, I decided to put my hand on his hard dick and move it he finally pulled over and I climbed into the back he soon followed, once he sat down I climbed on top of him and started grinding down on his heat he used his hands to guide me down on to him I put my hands in his hair giving him head scratches "God Elijah...Fuck me, mmmm"  I could tell that made him more hard, i stopped grinding on him and took off my shorts pants and top off,he done the same as soon as we were both naked I put my mouth around his dick taking him all in. He was fucking my face the second my mouth was around him "uhh fuck Angel your so fucking good mmm." I pulled of him, I couldn't take anymore and lined him up to my entrance and proceeded to ride him "uhh Elijah...uhhh uhh yeh." He caught my moans in his mouth and kissed me his hands going down my body landing on my thighs going straight to my Virginia and rubbing it up and down "uhh yes, Fuck me Elijah....your so good." His other hand went to my breast as his lips left mine and went to my neck leaving hickeys "Elijah...I'm going to cum." In between kisses "So am I." As soon as he said that we both came at the same time, we both sat their as a panting mess. I finally got off of Elijah feeling him leave me, made me want him again, after we both came down from the high we got changed and started driving to the mansion in silence.