Awkward

Y/n POV:
Klaus said we were picking someone else up but who? Who would actually agree to come on this shopping trip? "So klaus, who u picking up?" I sore him look in his rear view mirror and stare at me "You will just have to wait and see." I rolled my eyes but still felt someone watching me I looked at klaus but he was watching the road which meant...Elijah. "Can u not look at me." "I-I can't stop looking at something so beautiful." I turned to him with a smile "Take your suit jacket off." He immediately started taking it off and handed it to me, I hung it up so he couldn't see me "There now u don't have to look at me." I heard klaus giggle "Deserves you right brother."  "Is that so...That reminds me we still need to have that chat, dont we brother." "Why not talk here?" I took Elijah's jacket down "Please don't, I have a head ache." Elijah nodded but held a pitiful look towards me, I just turned and looked outside. We eventually came to a stop but I recognised the street...Carline. "So Caroline was your go to girl?" Klaus laughed and got out heading to the car, I went to get out but the door was locked "such bull shit!" I felt a hand on my shoulder but I pushed it way quickly.

Elijah's POV:
I tried to turn her around but she pushed my hand off her shoulder "Okay, I get it I messed up...I'm sorry I-I shouldn't have let what happen, happen I'm sorry." She turned to me not saying anything, the doors opened and I'm came Caroline and klaus which immediately made angel turn from me. I sighed and sighed "is something wrong brother?" I looked towards klaus "this car ride is a little-" I was cut off by Caroline "Awkward, I know. So u two in the back need to sort that out!" I gulped and turned to angel "Can I walk u around the shop?" I sat their waiting for an answer "yeah...I guess." I smiled, finally we can be alone and sort this out. Klaus parked up out the shop and we all hoped out I followed after angel "so what shop are u going to first?" She shrugged and kept walking "okay? If we wanna work this out, we have to talk." She turned around and looked at me "so talk." She said and turned back and walked off "I like you a lot. And- And this is hurting me. It hurts seeing the person I love hate me for what we both had control over and ignoring me...Please talk, say anything." She looked at me in shock and fear, I slowly walked closer I put her hand in mine "I like u too." I smiled and slowly moved in and kissed her, shortly after she finally started kissing me back. We were walking around the shop holding hands, I heard someone whistle so I turned around seeing a guy looking down towards angels ass "HEY! You." I let go of angels hand and walked over to the guy and pushed him against the wall by his neck "Never whistle at my girlfriend again!" "ELIJAH! Put him down." I did as she said and stared at the man before I walked back over to angel "so I'm your girlfriend now?" I looked down at her smiling "I-I assumed we were...dating?" She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me "Yes I will be your girlfriend but." I looked confused, she let me go and held my hand standing next to me "But?" She giggled "But we really need to start shopping." I laughed and we ran around the shops with me holding all the bags.