I need you to be mine

Your POV:
I ran inside my house and straight to my room closing the door behind me, I jumped on my bed and started crying. I heard a knock at my door "Hold..on." I was trying to stop the tears and make myself more presentable "Angel, it's just me. Damon your favourite brother." I opened the door he's went to immediate worry "Have you been crying?" I nodded and he hugged me, we slowly walked over to the bed, sitting down "Who's hoodies this?" I looked down at the hoodie getting hit with Elijah's calone, it smells so nice "It's uh Klaus's" he looked at me unimpressed "Okay take it off." He pulled of the sleeve revealing my bruised wrist "Did klaus do this to you!?" I could feel the tears brimming "Did he? Or was it Elijah? Kol? Tell me Angel!?" I just nodded not being able to say anything and before I could gather enough control to say anything he left, I grabbed my phone a decided to add and text Elijah.

Elijah🧸
Y:Quick warning Elijah, Damon is coming over to beat you and your siblings up for thinking you all hurt me.

E:It's fine I will talk to him, thank you for the heads up. Also how are you? Can I come over?

Y:I'm...fine, I don't think I wanna talk to any Mikaelson for a while, no offence I just need a little time.

E:I understand, I hope to see u soon x

Y:Yeah goodbye x

Elijah's POV:
As soon as I got off the phone their was a knock at the door, I answered the door and to no surprise it was Damon. "Damon your sister has informed me that you have the wrong understanding of what has happened." He ran past me "No I know you and your asshole of siblings have decided to hurt my sister!" And with that my siblings are now standing next to me "I a-sure you I nor Rebekah or kol have harmed or ever will harm Angel." Damon turned to klaus "So you the one who claimed to love her decided to harm her! Uhh!" Damon started getting closer to him I decided to step in before it got out of hand "I promise you it will not happen again...You have my word." He nodded and headed for the door "To keep that promise, you can all stay away from Angel." And he left "Nice going klaus!" Rebekah said and ran upstairs "we're not actually going to listen to him? Are we?" Kol looked at me for an answer I just nodded heading for the front door.

❤️My love❤️
E: I'm sorry Angel but I have to see you, I need to make sure your alright.

Y: I promise I'm fine Elijah.

E: I need to see it for myself. I'm sorry. x

E: Have you eaten since you have been in?

Y: Elijah it's 11:30pm I need sleep not food.

E: Have you?

Y: No and I'm not hungry.

E: I'm still bringing food. x

I knocked on her window, she opened it and I climbed in and we both sat down on her bed "Here's the food I promised." She looked at me in disbelief  "I said I wasn't hungry." I opens the bag and handed her a burger "Yeah well I have to make sure your eating...So uhh how's your wrists." She took a bite out of the burger she waited till her mouth was empty to speak "Their fine Elijah" I sore she was still wearing my hoodie "Am I ever going to get that hoodie back?" She looked up at me and smiled which made me smile "No I'm keeping it." She finished the food and got into bed I went to leave out the window "Wait Elijah please can you stay." I turned to her with a massive smile "What ever makes you happy." I took of my blazer,my tie, my button up t-shirt, taking of my shoes and socks. Leaving myself in my trousers and belt, I got under the covers with her wrapping my arm around Angel, She rested her head on my chest I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.