Regret

Your POV:
The whole drive to the mansion was awkward, neither of us talked it was just pure silence. Thank god we arrived Elijah parked up and I went to get out but he beat me to it and opened my door, I got out and nodded at him as a thank u, I walked to the front door and opened it revealing all the siblings in the livingroom.
"Morning everyone, do u have any breakfast?"
Rebekah jumped up and took me to the kitchen "I will make u breakfast as long as you give me all the details." I looked at her shocked but she carried on getting the food ready "Nothing happened, Elijah just stayed over to comfort me and then he brang me here so I could get food...that's it Bex, I promise." She looked a bit sad but nodded "you two need to...be together." I shock my head and looked at the floor "I have only just come out of a relationship Bex, I'm not ready for another one." After that I sat down waiting for my food as me and Bex made small talk.

Elijah's POV:
Did I do something wrong? I believe angel regrets what happened in the car, god I just wanna tell her how much I love her but I can't bring myself to it. I walked in the house closing the door behind me "what are you up to brother!?" I turned to look at klaus "Nothing that concerns you." I could tell klaus was glaring at my back but I was making my way to the kitchen to make some food, I could hear Rebekah and angel talking maybe she is regretting what happened. I walked in the kitchen before they could say anything else "Rebekah mind making me some breakfast?" She just nodded not looking at me or saying anything just nodded, what did angel tell her? I sat next to angel and turned my chair to face her but she got up and left the room before I could say anything "What did u do brother?" I sat there thinking for a moment "I have no clue... Klaus!" I ran back into the living room seeing klaus and angel talking to each other I could feel anger rising inside of me. She already forgave him!

Klaus POV:
I felt bad for angel, I didn't mean to get drunk the other night and I definitely didn't mean to hurt her. She stormed out of the kitchen it looked like she was heading out but I caught her attention. "Angel, please we need to talk...I need to apologise." I patted the seat next to me and she slowly walked over "I am really sorry about what happened I-I" I glanced down for a moment and noticed bruises on her wrists I gently put my hand over hers "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I caused you pain to leave a mark like this I, please I beg u please forgive me, it will never happen again." I looked in her eyes for any sign of forgiveness but the words came out of her mouth with a smile "of course I forgive u klaus." I hugged her and noticed Elijah standing watching us with an angry expression. Rebekah walked in the room and handed angel a plate of food "thank u Bex." She sat back on the couch "mind if I have a slice of bacon?" "Of course not, help yourself." We we're laughing throughout the meal, it was the most fun I have had in a while. I was getting late and I knew angel didn't have a car to get home "would you like me to take u home?" Angel turned to me about to answer "no it fine I can take her home." I glared at Elijah "no I want klaus to take me home... Race u to the car." As she said that she ran for my car I was about to follow but Elijah had a firm grip on my arm "hurt her again and I will not hesitate to kill u Niklaus." I rolled my eyes and headed for the car to drop my bestie off.