I : 𝟎𝟔

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ᴀ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

ᴀ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐃 for being late to class, which made me even more pissed. That asshole thinks he gets to do whatever he wants just because he's alpha. To make matters worse, he came to class, when I was hoping he would skip.

"Find a partner to complete this project. It will be due by the end of the month," The teacher announced. Of course I chose Peter because he was the only person I knew in the class.

And I was glad we were chill now. It was becoming bothersome having to avoid him.

"You looked pissed. Who made you mad? I could deck em for ya!" He lifted up his arm, flexing his muscles as he gave me his usual cheery smile. "Trust me, there's no need for that," I laughed. 'You'd get squashed like a big.'

"Wanna work on our project after school? I know this really good cafe!" He suggested.

"Sure, just not today. I have this family thing... but we can go Wednesday?" He nodded his head then closed the textbook we were using.

We started packing up since class was over and still made conversation on the way out.

Of course his eyes lingered on my figure, because he has nothing better to do than to make people uncomfortable. But I just brushed it off and ignored it.

Once we parted ways, I went to my locker and packed up my stuff.

I waited at my locker for Aiden so we could go already, but Jackson just had to come over and bother me. "Is there a reason why you're following me?" I crossed my arms while leaning against the locker.

He scoffed as if he was deeply offended and glared at me, "I am not following you... I just need to talk to Aiden." Mate is not a very good liar.

"So that's why you followed me to my locker?" I cocked my head to the side as a small smirk made its way on my face. "Well- yeah! I knew he would be here." I slowly nodded my head and started laughing, "Yeah, ok."

Finally after 6 minutes of waiting, Aiden showed up with Belle by his side. "Oh, hey Belle," She peeked from Aiden's shoulder and gave me a small smile and wave.