I : 𝟎𝟕

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɪᴅᴇɴ

ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɪᴅᴇɴ

𝟯:𝟬𝟮𝗽𝗺

𝐈 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 and quickly put some coins in the meter. After putting in a good amount of coins, we went into the cafe.

"It's like I'm 6 all over again," Aiden said with a juvenile smile. I chuckled a bit, agreeing with him. "Yeah, this place still hasn't changed," I looked around some, noticing that the place really didn't change.

"You know what you want?" I asked as we stood in line. "Mmhm! Icecream!" "Chile- I thought you said you were hungry" I lifted my brow and put my hand on my hip. He slyly looked away with a faint smile on his lips, "I am...for icecream." I playfully rolled my eyes.

It was finally our turn to order and I ended up getting a pineapple-mango smoothie and a pasta salad. I had a feeling auntie would be coming home with some food, so I didn't want to get anything too heavy.

After we ordered, we found somewhere to sit near the windows.

☾ 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂I went back into the school and made my way to the office

☾ 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂I went back into the school and made my way to the office. It looked like the person I needed to see was getting ready to leave, and of course, I wasn't going to allow that.

"Mrs. Thompson, may I have a word?" She stopped packing and stood up straight facing me—she gulped harshly. She was obviously uncomfortable with my presence but it's not like I'm not used to that. "How may I help you Mr. Woods?"