I : 𝟎𝟒

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ?

𝟮:𝟯𝟮𝗽𝗺

𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 and I was exhausted, mentally and physically. Things are so complicated now. I would have to move schools, or even possibly move away for a while. "Why did Aiden of all people had to be here! Ugh?!" I stomped my feet out of frustration and punched my pillow.

I toosed my bag on the floor and began changing out of my clothes. I threw on a sweatshirt with some loose shorts and clipped my hair up while I made my way to the kitchen.

Auntie wasn't going be home for a while, so I went ahead and starting pulling out ingredients to cook dinner. But first, I got a bowl and sat it down on the counter, pulling out some pre cut mango, strawberries, pineapple and blueberries.

A small smile made its way on my face, knowing that this fruit was about to be bomb. I sat on the island stool and began eating bowl of fruit while scrolling through tiktok. After about 45 minutes of getting sucked down the rabbit hole, I finally had enough self control to put my phone down.

I washed the bowl, including my hands, then began preparing dinner. Although it was kind of early I didn't want to wait till it got dark.

Even though I tend to go to bed early, I don't get that much sleep. But what do you expect when you have slight insomnia.

'It's too quiet in the house. We should get a pet or something.'

☆ 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣ׁ ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂Finally, I heard keys jingling and instantly knew auntie was home. I heard her heels clack against the marble floors as she entered the kitchen. She sat her purse down on the counter and sat on one of the stools. "What's for dinner?" I turned around and she smiled. I gave her a crooked one and set the spatula down, giving her my full attention.

"How do you feel about Chicken Parm?" She pretended like she was thinking super hard but I already knew her answer, "Sounds delicious, can't wait!"

She was a little too chirpy for my liking, especially with the possibility that my parents know I'm here. Alive.

"Sooo are we going to talk about it?" I asked. "About what?" She said, leaning her elbows on the counter. "I- what do you mean about what?" She looked at me like I was speaking in tongues. "Aiden? Does that ring a bell?" She took a breath, "Oh."

I started ranting and she watched me pace back and forth until I was finally done.

"First. Let's relax. Take deep breaths." We took deep breaths together, "Second, we will fix this. How about you actually talk to him? I'm sure he'll understand. If he doesn't and things go south, the worst that could happen is moving schools," I sighed and silently agreed with her. I knew she was right. I knew I couldn't avoid this forever. "Fine. I'll talk to him when I see him."

I turned back to the stove and continued cooking dinner.

☆ 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣ׁ ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂Oliver came home later on and we all ate dinner together. By the time we were done eating, I did the dishes and went to my room, where I took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, and after finishing up my nightly routine, I got into bed.

I made sure my alarm was on then went to sleep, even though I knew I wasn't going to get much of it. In all honesty I really didn't want to go to school tomorrow. My nerves were eating me up alive and all these bad scenarios just kept replaying in my head.

But what's the worst thing that could happen, right?

☾ 𝐿𝐴𝐷𝑌 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑁
©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯