I : 𝟎𝟖

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ 101

ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ 101

𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺

𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 went by as normal as could be and I couldn't complain.

Ever since I got here, strange things seemed to happen almost every day. Usually with the fault of Jackson being a butt head or Scarlett being an even worse butt head.

But currently, it was the last class of the day and I sadly didn't have this class with any of my friends.

The class wasn't anything special or particularly interesting. It was a mandatory class, so the class mainly consisted of freshmen, people who previously failed the class, and new students to the school (aka, me).

Mythology 101. As said in the title, the class was about mythological stories, legends, and creatures. As cool as it sounds, it was really just a history class that leaned more so, on the boring side. So, I just stay quiet and do my work until it's over.

Though, today was a little odd... Jackson was in my Mythology 101 class. And to make matters worse, he quite literally sat next to me, taking up all of the room with his man spreading and big build.

I glanced at him with furrowed brows. I was honestly starting to believe he was borderline stalking me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a whisper, loud enough for him to hear. He retrieved a paper from his pocket and slapped it on my desk. I quietly and gently unfolded the paper, seeing that it was his schedule. Confusedly scanning the paper, I saw at the bottom of the schedule that he was enrolled in this class, as of right now.

"They found out I was avoiding the class and forced me to take it," he seethed.

I quietly snickered, covering my mouth. "Aw, your alpha powers didn't work this time? Welcome to the real world buddy."

He sucked his teeth with a clenched jaw. "Don't make me regret sitting next to you," he said. I rolled my eyes, "No one told you to sit here." I was referring to half of the class that was literally full of empty seats. We both sighed out of irritation and ended the conversation there.

But, in the end, Jackson didn't end up being the distraction I thought he was going to be. He sat there quietly and uninterested as usual.