I : 𝟎𝟐

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂
ʜᴏᴡ ᴜɴʟᴜᴄᴋʏ

𝟭𝟮:𝟮𝟱𝗽𝗺

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒! 𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃!" Owen exclaimed as he skipped over to the table.

"It better not be that rogue." Aiden said rogue with so much hatred, so much venom.

Not one peep came out of me as I tried to hide behind Owen. I was trying so hard to go unnoticed. But, being that I was taller than Owen, it wasn't quite effective.

Aiden hadn't looked up from his food yet so I took this opportunity sneak away while the two bickered. I was so close but Dalilah blocked my exit, "Hey Azara, where ya going? I brought the food," she said, holding up the tray. I froze as she passed by me and sat the food down on the table.

I didn't turn around, hoping Aiden hadn't heard it. But as I slowly peeked at the table, I saw that his eyes were instantly on me. 'Fuck!' His mouth widely hung wide open, but that didn't stop me from making my great escape. I booked it.

Where was I going? No clue. I just knew I had to get out of here before things got even worse.

But just as I was about to reach my locker, I collided with someone. We touched and it was like sparks were flying. They had a wonderfully, alluring scent of rain, firewood, and cinnamon.

Mate!

I slowly looked up, my eyes resting on his big chest. I kept going up, seeing several of neck tattoos before finally meeting this person's face.

Mate is so fine!

Destiny wasn't wrong. He had smooth tan skin. Eyes, that were cold, dark and dangerous—dark circles under her eyes, making him 10x hotter (for some apparent reason). He had a nose piercing that sat perfectly on his nose and shined in the light's reflection with the slightest movement. And jet black hair that draped over his forehead.

He looked down at me, unfazed. Annoyed even. "My bad," I murmured. I didn't even let him reply as I quickly scampered away.

"Azara!" I heard Aiden yell in the hallway. I quickly fumbled with my locker and gathered my things. He was pretty far away but not far enough. I dashed to the parking lot and unlocked the car.