I : 𝟎𝟗

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ᴄᴀᴊᴜɴ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ ᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂
ᴄᴀᴊᴜɴ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ ᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ

𝟮:𝟯𝟰𝗽𝗺

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 had woken me up from out of my sleep, and I'm glad it did. At first, I stayed attached to the source of the heat, and thought nothing of it. But then I realized, I was attached to heat.

I mentally facepalmed myself, realizing that I had fallen asleep and was SLEEPING on Jackson.

After quickly coming to the realization, I glanced to my right for confirmation, and sure enough he was sitting there, staring at me.

I looked around the room to see if anyone else saw the whole thing only to see no one else in the room. I checked my phone to see what what going on, only to notice... 'Oh my god, school is over.' Thirty minutes well over.

"I-uh... sorry," I stumbled over my words as I hurriedly packed up my stuff as he was picked up his cellular device. I needed to get the fuck outta here before things could get anymore awkward.

I needed to go home. The more I go to school, the more stressed I get. And every time we were together, something weird has to happen.

I scurried to the door, feeling him grabbed my wrap to put a halt to my fleeing. I snatched it back not liking the electric shock I got every time he touched me. I feel kinda bad since he looked a little sad... just kinda.

"...I'm hosting a party at the pack house this weekend... you should come." I couldn't help but to look at him like he was crazy. Like why the fuck is he telling me this? I thought he hated me.

But since this was making me inexplicably uncomfortable, I just spouted out an answer so I could do what I do best and run away.

". . . I'll think about it. But, I have to go." I scurried off, not once looking back. I knew damn well I didn't have anywhere to be, but he doesn't need to know that.

So many things were running through my mind that were mainly questions. Like why would he stay with me until 2:30 in the afternoon when he could've just left like everyone else? And what the fuck was that even about?! But most importantly... why was he being so nice?I shuddered a bit, feeling like this was a test of some sort or even a trap if you will.

Besides, I haven't been to a party since like freshman year.

As soon as I made it to my car in the parking lot, I got a call. Normally, people don't call me so I assumed it was someone I knew with a new number.

𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें