I : 𝟎𝟏

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥
𝟲:𝟬𝟱𝗮𝗺

ᵇᵉᵉᵖ ᵇᵉᵉᵖ... ᵇᵉᵉᵖ ᵇᵉᵉᵖ
"𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏!" I turned the alarm off, tossing and turning in my bed with agitation.

There was a small knock on the door causing me to groan. They came in and peeked, rolling their eyes at me once they saw that I wasn't up. "You gotta get up, you have school in like 45 minutes. You don't want to leave a bad impression on your first day, do you?"

This, ladies and gentlemen, is my auntie.

After I ran away from home and spent weeks surviving in the wilderness, I coincidentally ended up passed out on my aunt and uncle's property after being attacked by rouges. I always thought of it as a blessing from the Moon Goddess herself, because when they found me, it felt like my life started again.

Though, I initially tried to leave because I wasn't sure whether I could trust them or not. But they reassured me that they had no ties to my pack nor was she in contact with her sister (aka, my mom). But knowing that I could trust them, I told them everything that had happened and they gladly took me in. Since then, she's been the mother I once had and I'm so grateful to her and Oliver.

She was still in the doorway, leaning on it with her arms crossed. "It's not like anyone would notice. Besides, it'll probably be the same shithole school as the other one." I said, scratching my head aggressively.

My long red curls fell over my eyes as I sat up. I swear my bonnet takes nightly walks or something, because I always wake up with it, gone.

"Well that 'shit hole' is your new school. Now get ready." She shut the door behind her as she left, leaving me with my thoughts.

Starting with with happened last year... I hate Connor for what he did, but in a way, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it should have. And since I didn't really have any friends, I left the school without a trace or a word.

But my aunt thought a change of pace would be nice, which why I will now be attending a private school. But private or public, I wasn't expecting it to be anymore different.