The Usual

There are so many interesting things for Earth. There are always the Humans with their advancements in technology. There are monsters who live in Mount Ebott, and at times, out of Mount Ebott after a certain single human helped them be free again. There are various plants and animals, there are different plants and wonders in space, there is a lot of stuff that exist in the presence of creation. But nothing can compare to the existence of the Multiverse.

The Multiverse is a large collection of Universes that exist throughout all of creation. Each Alternate Universe is similar to each other, to the prime universe called Undertale. While others are different, such as personalities and powers within the people that exist inside of the universes, as well as the setting and the outcome of certain paths that the human can take. The are also alternate universes that act as alternate futures for the prime universe of Undertale, which can act as the aftermath of the outcome of said universe. There also exists Alternate Timelines, in which they are 'bugs' or anomalies in the Multiverse, which are effected by sudden decisions by other people, that can have a massive consequences to the people that exist around them, such as how people would effect their view on that single person, how they can be forgotten, or how it will result in a positive/negative change for others around them, while the person who started the Alternate Timeline will suffer the burden of what happens if said timeline becomes changed in an unexpected way that can never be really understood.

But as much as they are amazing, they are also dangerous, as there are some Alternate Timelines or Alternate Universes that can cause disturbances in the entirely of the Multiverse, and the outcome of said consequences will vary, but they always end in destruction of either the Universe itself, or with the Alternate Universes around them, and the way that it can happen will vary, depending on the outcome.

But as much as those types of events are dangerous, no danger can compare to the danger of beings that exist outside of the Multiverse, and yet...can manipulate what happens to the Alternate Universe as much as they please. They are known known simply to the Multiverse as...Out-Codes.

Out-Codes are entities that exist in their own pocket dimension outside of the normal universe. They are either beings turned to gods, or entities that had gained powers similar to a god. They can come in a variety of ways, such as escaping from their native universe, or being created for other gods as well. Or being descendants of one. Their existence is of dangerous importance, and are known to be extremely powerful. So much that a mortal being fighting against them...is suicidal. Most often at times, these Out-Codes take on the form of a Skeleton named Sans, who is the most powerful enemy that the human has ever faced in Undertale. They could either resemble Sans because they are, but from a different universe, or they simply were created to resemble him, and nothing more.

They have been given different roles. They are given the roles of Protectors, which protect the Multiverse at large, Destroyers, which are given the role to get rid of an Alternate Universe, Moderators, which are given the role to balance the universe and makes sure that the balance is kept, or the Wanderers, which are Out-Codes that simply wander the universe, and are rarely at times so dangerous and destructive. And in this case...it is of a Wanderer that explores the universe, but destroys them for a purpose of his own, all in his own insanity.

Within this dimension...is a realm similar to a place called the Anti-Void, which is home to one of the Out-Code Destroyers. But the difference is that there is code appearing and reappearing all over the place, and the fact that there are a patch of Echo Flowers scattered all over the place, with red strings having above. But this is not the only things that are there. As inside of this dimension...there exists an entity that is extremely insane, and is one of the most dangerous entities out there...existing for a single goal.

A Critical_Error...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें