Disbelief/Dustbelief

Critical_Error stood up from the ground, as the Echo Flowers waved and moved a little bit, as Critical_Error stepped forward and began to go towards something. But as he did, a voice spoke out from behind him. One he never wanted to hear from again.

"Hello, Sans. I see you have grown up, literally."

This made Critical_Error freeze up and act tense a little bit, before he than sighed and spoke out to the entity that is behind him, the source of the voice that had spoken out to him.

It was an entity that appears to resemble a flower. In fact, it seems to have some slight resemblance to Flowey the Flower from the original Undertale. The thing is, the face is now Flowey. The face is eyeless with a black mouth that is constantly opened, and has a line going up on one side and a line going down from the other side. The pedals are now just hands, and are completely detached from the head, as it made a bunch of gestures. Critical_Error narrowed his eyes, as he than remembered who this one is. It is a certain kind of annoyance that will not leave him alone.

 It is a certain kind of annoyance that will not leave him alone

"Gaster...I thought I was done with you."

Critical_Error hoped in a million years that he would never have to see this pathetic annoyance again. But it seems they no matter what he does, he will never leave him alone. It is as though he likes to bother Critical_Error on a basis of his own.

"Heh. You only thought that you were done with me, but you never were done with me, Sans. No matter what you do, I will always follow you as your shadow. You cannot get rid of me, even if you tried."

Critical_Error than smiled, as he spoke out.

"Than I guess I'll have to use another method to make sure you take the hint."

Gaster gawked his head, as he spoke out.

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

Critical_Error than turns around, and looks at Gaster with a rather uneasy smile on his face, before he spoke out to this pesky annoyance.

"Like this."

Suddenly, red strings appeared out of nowhere, and wrapped around Gaster, and it caught him by surprise.

"What the-what are you doing?"

Critical_Error snapped his fingers, and than, a Fatal_Blaster appeared from behind him, as he than prepares to fire it.

"Wait! Don't you even-"

But it was too late. Critical_Error fired the Fatal Blaster, with an actual intent to kill him, for never leaving him alone. And Gaster, realizing that he is actually serious in trying to kill him, ripped the strings off of him without any times left to lose, and escaped from Critical_Error's dimension, as the Fatal_Blaster missed. But it did not matter to Critical_Error anyway. In fact, he is just simply glad that the pathetic annoyance named Gaster is finally gone, and is not gonna bother him anytime soon. Now he gets to have a sort of alone time to try and find the 2 timelines that are called Disbelief and Dustbelief, both of whom involve Papyrus being the one that fights the human. Though, admittedly, Dustbelief is stronger than Disbelief, due to the fact that he has killed human before, and couple that with his Higher Stats, he is even stronger than even Dust Sans. But the problem is that Dustbelief Papyrus is unhinged, and is even more so compared to Dust Sans. Only good thing about Dustbelief is that he does regret what he has done. But he cannot simply go up and fight Dustbelief Papyrus. Sure, he is stronger than him, but he would be forced to incapacitate him, and it would lead him to damage Dustbelief Papyrus, which is not what he wants to do. And this is in a case where Dustbelief decides to kill him in order to gain more power so that he can kill the human. He needs to find a way to subdue him without even trying to attack or even kill him on accident.