A Corrupted Artist

It has been...gods know how long since Fatal_Error joined forces with Error404. Unlike Error Sans, who is rather stubborn until he gave in, and he trained by Error404, Fatal_Error happily took the opportunity to go with Error404 Anne get stronger because of him. As they both have very similar goals, namely to resurrect their loved ones, they will stop at nothing to make sure that they get what they want. This made convincing with Fatal_Error to go with Error404 easier, since they are not so different. The training, although with Fatal_Error stronger, actually took a lot longer compared to Error Sans, due to the fact that, Fatal_Error had utterly lost his mind, and is far more insane than even Error himself. But thanks to some training and patience, Fatal_Error eventually was able to regain his sanity, and manage to make a new set of strings, as well as some new powers he had made. A few he learned by himself, and only one, which had been granted to him when he got resurrected by an entity without a name, while he was in a near-death state, though his Determination kept him from truly dying, just that he was in a state that is similar to being dead. And when he gained his new powers, he finally took on a new name that he had made for himself: Critical_Error.

Although he hates to work alongside Error, he does remember what Error404 said to him, and took it to heart, and because of that, this made trying to find a way to bring back Papyrus a bit more easier than it had been ever before, though with still no progress in his success. And his relationship with his created brother, Patch, had improved, although he still does not consider Patch to be his true brother. But Patch does not mind, as he now has a brother that is not kinder to him than before.

But as with King Multiverse, Critical_Error refused to become his servant, as to him, it would do nothing more than get in the way of trying to bring his brother back from his terrible death. King Multiverses has tried many times to bring Critical_Error into his ranks of servants, but Critical_Error kept avoiding this Sans, every time he sees him, it needs up running into him, something at unintentional times. But the King of the whole Multiverse is still trying to bring Critical_Error to his ranks, and hasn't given up. He is going to do whatever it takes to make sure that Critical_Error is under his control as his servant.

However, in spite of the strange stuff, none were more strange and more dangerous than the time that he had met this entity called Loading. It is not a Sans, but took on its form, and it is an enemy of Error404, his superior. Needless to say, when Loading saw Critical_Error, it attacked him, and Critical_Error had to fight for his life. Thankfully, with the Determination that is inside of him, he was able to hold off against Loading longer than Error himself, but even he could not defeat Loading. So he had to wait Error404 was able to bust him out of the situation. And this was when he was given the task to go into the dimension that is known as the MainFrame. Needless to say, Critical_Error, this is the last thing that Critical_Error wants to go, and hopes that he'll avoid it.

In spite of all of that, he continues to need Error404 and stick by his side, a bit more compared to Error Sans himself, and they continued to treat each other, cordially. And while Critical_Error had a tendency to snap, he would apologize for his behavior, and Error404 would not get that mad at Critical_Error. And overall, he is able to gain more and more power, and he hopes that he can finally be strong enough to bring his brother back, through the new set of powers that he had gained after a long time with his superior.

But needless to say, there is one thing that is going to Critical_Error a bad time, something that had gotten in the way of his goal to bring back Papyrus, and he is going to be in a fight against that person, and it is one that Error Sans...had a complicated relationship with.

With Critical_Error...

Critical_Error is going through a portal that he has made, as travels to an AU. This AU is none other than Horrortale, and it really lives up to its title very well. The reason why he is here, is because Error404 has assigned him to get the task of taking the code of Horror Sans. As he has an undead body, it should be able to make it durable enough to make a body for Alpha, though how much durable is unknown, as even he does not know if the code can be made durable enough to handle the power of his brother. Critical_Error sighed, as he black coat waved a little bit from the wind. He than teleports down into the Snowdin forest, and makes an attempt to try and find Horror Sans. Of course, it will take a lot more than just Horror Sans to make a perfect vessel for Error404's brother. It will take more than that. After he get's Horror Sans' code, he is gonna go to Dust's world, due to the fact that he has immense amount of DT inside of him, through the fact that he had killed many monsters, if not almost all of them.