Critical_Error Bio

Title: Critical_Error

Former Title: Fatal_Error, Geno

Other titles: the Monitoring Error, the God of Obsession

Original name: Sans

Appearance: His appearance remains the same in some ways. He still has his red and blue eyes, the melted right eye, and the red strings coming down his mouth. He still has Papyrus' scarf, with words all over his body, as well as the red and blue pixels appearing all over his form. However, Critical_Error now wears a Purple Tank-top, with a goth-styled black long coat that goes down in between his knees and ankles. Green colored code also appears on the black coat itself. He also has pants that looked like they have been ripped just below the knees, and is at the same length as the coat ends. Unlike Error404, who wears slippers, and Error, who wears Sandals, Critical_Error wears black boots that are worn and look strapless and without lace at all. The red slash has also appeared on the purple shirt and black jacket, as a reminder of what happened to him. Critical_Error had also grown taller, now at the height of in between 4'12 and 5'0. On the palms of his hands, are eyes. The right hand's eye is the same appearance of the left eye of Error Sans, being a red eye socket with yellow and blue irises, while the left hand's eye is the same of Error404's left eye, that being a black sclera with a dark blue iris and a white pupil.

Personality: Thanks to the training he gained with Error404, Critical_Error has manage to regain most of his sanity back, though some parts of his insanity remains inside of him, and can snap out of complete nowhere for no reason. Because of this, he can now restrain his anger much more longer, and tries to act as calm as he can be. While not manipulative, he is now able to develop a very good skill in acting, being able to fool people by changing the way he behaves. While his obsession of bringing back Papyrus has not changed and can act in a rage to anyone who dares insult him, Critical_Error is now far more aware of what he is doing, and has decided to be thoughtful of the Papyrus Data that he's decide to use. He is also very stubborn and determined, just as he has been before, and regardless the failure, he is going to try and bring back his brother, no matter what. He is also blunt and brutally honest, as he does not hold back his words, even if it sounds insulting, and can be cold in some cases, which Critical_Error is very well aware of.

When he's fighting against an opponent, Critical_Error tries to focus in combat as much as possible. Thanks to Error404's training with his patience, he learns not to underestimate his opponents, and tries to act as cautious as possible. But sometimes his anger can get the best of him, which can make him act on impulse, but can still keep a level head, even when he is acting reckless. Thanks to Error404's training in trying to help with his mentality, while also fixing his speech, he learned to control his way of speaking, and because of this, can now speak much more clearly, even when he gets angered very badly, though he'll still go back to his former way of speaking, if he gets angered enough.

When it comes to being in the presence of Error, Critical_Error has a very deep grudge against him for making him into the way that he is, and will never stop hating him, regardless of how many years have past, and he is not afraid to insult and mock Error when given the chance. Despite this, he took Error404's words to heart and would cast aside this hate to focus on completing a goal both Error and Critical_Error might share, but after that, he would return to hating him as he always has, but cannot kill him, due to Error404 needing him for his goals.

Abilities:

-He still keeps all of his powers, but has gained additional ones during his time with Error404.

-Red Strings: Critical_Error's strings have always been the same. He can use it to sew pieces of data together, or when in combat, can delete data, or cause the feeling of hot metal wrapped around the body part of the opponent. But now, has an additional purpose. Thanks to the training he gained from Error404, he can now drain the Determination from the opponent, regardless if it is human or monster, and will use the DT to empower himself, until he decides to get it out of his systems, as the Determination can strain his body after enough time has passed.