A Murderous Skeleton

Error404 Sans looks at a screen that he has made, and looks to see what it is that has lead to the creation of Fatal_Error. Apparently...he is Geno, or at least...was originally Geno. But Error, his student, and the future version of Geno, came to him, and fought against him, until he had won, and than tried to kill him. But the problem with that attempt is that...because Geno was inside of the save screen, and the fact that there was still Determination inside of Geno, this allowed Geno to survive, and gain some powers that he had never obtained before, such as the red strings and the ability to copy data, but at a cost of the fact that he had lost his mind, and focused on this one, singular goal. Finding and returning his brother, Papyrus.

But the way he does it is very unique, and a power that not many can accomplish. Fatal can use his ability to copy data, paste it somewhere on the ground, and use the red strings to sew the pieces together, and try and make a new Papyrus. He did make Patch, but he is simply a defective copy created, and Fatal_Error does not approve of the fact that he exists. He wants his brother Papyrus, not a different brother. But even so...as Error404 watched footage of what Fatal_Error can do...He smiled, as he than spoke out.

"This Sans...he is no different compared to my goal. This power...this is exactly what I need. I have to find him, before anyone else can get him. But how?"

As Error404 looked at one of the screens...his eyes widened, as he saw that Fatal_Error has appeared in Killertale, albeit, an empty section that Killer Sans is not inside of right now, and is very far away. But Fatal_Error is not alone. There is another Sans there...and it is one that Error404 hates with all his very being.

"Tch...him. Of course he'd be here. No matter. I will go to him, but first, I need to see how this...Fatal_Error, can stand against this one being I despise with all my soul."

Error404 smiled, as he looked at the screen, and see how this will play out.

With Fatal_Error...

A portal is made in an Alternate Universe, and Fatal_Error stepped out of the portal to see where he is at right now. And needless to say, he is very interested with where he's in. But he does not care about this interest. He does not care about that at all. All he cares about, is finding a Papyrus for him to use in this Alternate Universe.

He looks around, and sees that he is in Snowdin. But he is very...confused. There is no one there. He began to walk around, and try to see if there is anyone here, but nothing.

"Hello?(X4)"

Fatal_Error spoke out. No one came. But than he looked down at the ground, and saw dust everywhere, and even worse...on the ground, covered by both the dust and the snow...is Papyrus' scarf.

Fatal_Error is on his knees, as he is trying to think of something that he can do in order to try and bring back what he wants. But the fact that Papyrus is dead in this AU is not a good one. But as he stood up, he than heard someone.

"Looks like I missed one."

Fatal_Error turned around, and saw someone coming towards him. It resembles his original self, but he has a fluffy good with a black shirt, and inverse colored pants. In his chest is his soul, which looks like a target, and his eyes are pitch black, with hate dripping down his eye sockets, like he's crying them. It was Killer Sans, the one that caused the state that his AU is in right now, and it looks like he is going to be fighting off against Fatal_Error.

Fatal_Error...he should be afraid. But he is not, as such a concept does not appear in his mind. It no longer exists inside of his mind. Only obsession and anger, and insane happiness are the only things that are existing inside of his mind. But the fact that this Sans is covered in dust, realize that he got in the way of getting his Papyrus back. No matter. He'll make short work of him.