Aftermath

Fatal_Error...he is seeing only darkness, as he cannot be sure where he is at right now. He does not know why...but this is so...so confusing for him. Why can't he defeat this guy? Why is he unable to defeat this skeleton? Who he fought...he is much more stronger than even Error. He does not understand why this must suddenly happened to him out of complete utter nowhere.

But as he thought of that, he than began to see something. Light. His eyes, they are beginning to open once again. But...Fatal_Error could easily tell...that it is not his pocket dimension that he is in now. He looks around...and sees a black sky. But it does not have stars. Instead, it has mystical screens that shows the Alternate Universes that exist across the whole Multiverse. Fatal_Error sits up straight, and he looks around the place that he is in, as he does not know where he is at right now.

"So...you finally awoken."

A familiar voice spoke out. Fatal_Error turned around to see who it is, only to see that it is Error404 next to him, smiling. Fatal_Error, though...finally gets to have a good look at him, and he finally spoke out.

"I've seen you before...(X3)"

Error404 gawked his head, as Fatal_Error spoke out.

"Back when I was still Geno, you appeared inside of the Save Screen(x5)"

Error404 nodded, as he than spoke out to Fatal_Error.

"It seems so. To be honest, I actually noticed you too back when you were in your...normal form."

Fatal_Error nodded, but he scowled, as he then spoke out.

"Though...seeing you before is outraging in my opinion, since you remind me of the one that had made me to who I am right now(X4)."

Error404 nodded, as he spoke out.

"I won't deny it, since you obviously have a grudge against Error, my apprentice."

This made Fatal_Error briefly stunned, by an instant later, he got angry, as he spoke out.

"YOUR APPRENTICE???!!! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU SENT HIM TO BECOME THE PERSON THAT I AM NOW???!!!!!"

Error404 shook his head, as he spoke out.

"No. We met sometime after Error made you like this, Fatal_Error, not before that. In fact, I was not even aware that you exist, until Error had shown me of who you are. And I must say...I am very interested in you."

This made Fatal_Error confused and a bit fried red by what Error404 just said, as he than spoke out to him.

"What do you mean by, Interested in me(X3)"

Error404 than spoke out to Fatal_Error in a calm tone of voice, as usual.

"Your abilities are very unique for an Error. Abilities that even I have not been able to use myself. I know how to use the red strings, since I taught Error that, but the fact that you can copy the data of others, as well as being able to see the coding of the Multiverse, as well the people that lives inside of these different worlds, this makes you unique amongst all the other Errors. Abilities that I need you for. That is why I came to you, Fatal_Error, and in return, I can help you with your goal."

But Fatal_Error does not seem to be interested in it, as he spoke out.

"Why should it go with you, especially with Error by your side? No, I refuse to work with the one that had did this to me!"

Because Fatal_Error is now angry, he is somehow able to speak in a much more clear, yet very high and loud tone. Error404 sighed, as he knew that this would be the reaction Fatal_Error would make, as he than spoke out to Fatal_Error about something.