Next piece of Code

Critical_Error walks through the portal that he has made, as he than was able to go to and find Error404, who was waiting for him outside.

"Ahhh...I see you have found what I had needed."

Error404 held out his hand, and Critical_Error extended his hand over Error404's palm. The code from Horror Sans than began to generate into the palm of Error404's hand, and than, it finally showed itself, as a limb of a red formless mass, with 0s and 1s all over the place. Error404 smiled, as he than puts it inside of a jar, before he spoke out.

"You did good out there, using your new Pink Strings like that, Critical_Error. But I want to know, what happened to you? I know that Ink had taken you, I just want to know what it was that happened down there."

Critical_Error looks down at the ground, as he tries to think of his words to say to his superior, before he began speaking out to Error404.

"Ink...he tried to consume me in order to get my powers, my DT. I had to fight against him in order to try and find a way out. But Ink was very persistent to try and consume me, and will not leave me be. At least...until I had done something to him."

Error404 looks at Critical_Error and spoke out to him with curiosity present in his voice.

"What did you do?"

Critical_Error than looks at Error404, as he then spoke out to him.

"I used my Pink Strings on him, to show him his worst fears. And well...whatever he had seen, it made him so pissed off that he changed his mind about trying to consume me. Now he had switched his goal in trying to kill me."

Error404 was a little bit shrouded, before he chuckled at Critical_Error.

"Hehehehehehehehehe. So you manage to enraged the corrupted Protector so badly? Wow. That is something. Only Error was able to do something like that just by being in the presence of Ink himself. It is a miracle that you survived a fight against him. Only Error himself, me, and Infected are the only ones that could stand some chance against him. But how did you get out?"

Critical_Error looked down at the ground for a little bit, as if he had decided on his words, before he than looks at Error404 in the eye, and spoke out to his superior.

"I didn't...get out on my own. Someone...someone that I never knew of helped me get out, and they were even the ones that gave me the hood on my new coat."

Error404 looks at Critical_Error's hood, and examined for a little bit, before he spoke out.

"I can see that. Impressive, as it looks good on you. But who did that, and who were the people that saved you in the first place anyway?"

Critical_Error than simply huffed and spoke out.

"Well, it doesn't matter. They are gone, anyway. So they will not be of any use to any of us anyway, even if we were to bring them. And besides, I need to go to Dusttale, in order to gather Dust Sans' code next. So it is best I do not waste anytime and simply do my job."

Error404 looks at Critical_Error in the eyes, as if he is suspicious of the fact that Critical_Error is not telling him something. There are some parts that are being left out, but he does not know what it is. Since he gained the talent of being an actor, it is actually impossible to tell if he is really telling him everything. But he lets that slide, as he than spoke out.

"Very well. I won't waste anymore of your time. Go and get the code from Dusttale."

Critical_Error nodded his head, as he than walked away for a little bit. He than went to a different area, which is his own room, and he than looks down for a little bit. He than rubbed the side of his skull for a little bit, as he looks at the wall. Even though he is taking one heck of a risky gamble by acting, he knows that Error404 cannot know of where Gradient and his siblings are at. They are people that have families of their own. Families that they had lost, and families that they had been separated from for a very long time. Even though he knows that it is wrong to describe them this way, even though he knows that it is wrong to lie to Error404 about them, he needs to keep them hidden so that Error404 does not get bid hands on them. And besides, they are not a part of his cause. So he at least got some unnecessary obstacles out of the way, and it would make it easier to bring back what he desires to have. It will allow him to bring back Papyrus, and nothing else.