Determined Skeletons

Critical_Error goes through the other side of the portal, and he enters a corridor, and the moment the entered it, the sounds of fighting is heard. It is obvious that the human is fighting against Dust Sans, and is trying all that they can to kill him. Well, Critical_Error cannot waste time. He needs to go and see the battle, so that he can take the human's place to fight against this version of Sans.

Critical_Error than ran, as his boots echoed at the steps that he is making on the floor of the hallway in which leads to Judgement Hall. He ran, and when he reached the entrance, he saw that the battle is still progressing. The human, they are fighting against Dust Sans, and needless to say, he is pretty terrifying in some ways.

The person that he is seeing, the skeleton that he is seeing, it resembles who he once used to be, with the blue jacket and the grey hoodie and the pink slippers, as well as being shorter. But the difference between his original self and the Dust Sans version is that the hood is over his head, and his eyes are a much more different appearance than it was before, to make him what seems to be a menacing appearance. So much that even the kid seems to be shivering and quaking in their shoes at the mere sight of Dust Sans' crazed, insane grin.

He has a psychotic grin on his mouth, the upper part of his face is shadowed, and his left eye is leaking out purple mist. But both of the eyes are red, with the left red eye surrounding a cyan eye. This meant that, like his usual self, he has sacrificed the yellow justice inside of himself, and replaced it with the red menacing willpower of pure, ungodly determination. The same one that the human has, but with an additional effect.

As the human ran forward, Critical_Error watched, as the human tries to strike at Dust Sans. But Dust Sans avoids the attack, and than stabs the human in the leg, causing them pain. But Dust Sans is not just yet. He than snapped his fingers, and friendliness pellets formed from the air, and then struck at the human, causing even more damage to them. But the human ate some food, and healed most of the damage that they had taken from the fight. But this does not seem to bother Dust Sans, as he than spoke out.

"You really need to try better than that, Kiddo. We're gonna have a mad time."

He than turned the human soul blue, and slammed them into the ceiling, as he forced the human to be upside down, and tried to summon bones underneath them to pierce them. But the human jumped, before Dust Sans slammed onto the left wall of the Judgement Hall, and the human jumped again, in order to avoid getting hit. But the human was not careful, and they ended up getting stabbed by another set of bones that pierced them badly. The effects of KARMA poisoning their health, as they began to slowly be killed by the power of the purple bones, and the increased strength of Dust Sans, due to his Determination. Dust Sans smiled, as the kid snarled, and they grunted a little bit, while they charge at Dust Sans. But Dust Sans than summoned some Blue Spears from above his head, and pierced the kid with them, as the kid got stabbed in the chest and the head. It looks like this version of Dust Sans manage to successfully kill Undyne, which he had intended, and now, thanks to that, is even more powerful than he has been before. But comparing it to how powerful and versatile Critical_Error when he fights, it will mean nothing to Critical_Error, as he is way more powerful than even the Sans of Dusttale.

He than looks at the left side of the wall, and saw that the Human is going to come back to life, as the entire universe' timeline reset. Critical_Error and Dust Sans are completely unaffected by this, and the human began to return. Well...he cannot let this happen, now can he? He is going to need tie human out of the way. But he needs to wait until they reveal themselves first. And than...well...they are gonna need to fight for one heck of an hour of being tired in red string.

The moment the human appeared, and began to walk up to Dust Sans again, he than teleported behind the kid, and wrapped his arms around them in a type of trap hug, as the human is caught by surprise at what Critical_Error is doing, even though they did not see him coming up from behind. Critical_Error spoke out.