Chapter 3

I think this chap's kinda...late? Yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, here's your third chapter.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV

"Naruto!"

Naruto laid there in a pool of him own blood. There were some people beating him up with all kinds of weapons in their hands. And what drove me mad was the fact that they had wicked smiles in their faces. 

I felt something change inside me. I immediately whipped out a kunai and started slicing all the people's necks. I glared at the last one, but before I could kill him, he started being burnt alive by...a black fire?

Again, I didn't care. I ran to Naruto's aid. I was too afraid to touch him. He was all covered in blood. The worst thing was, I didn't know any healing jutsus. That's when I saw something in his hand. I frowned and took it, only to see a scroll.

'What's in here?'

I opened the scroll the see huge amounts of information on healing jutsus.

My eyes widened in surprise. 'This dobe,' I thought. 'How come he had things like these?'

Not giving it too much thought, I started reading it. I was sure that I killed those people with my sharingan, so it still must be active. I quickly memorized a jutsu, and started working it on Naruto. I know that Naruto has something inside him. That's for sure. If he's been survivng this long with a hole in his chest, it meant that whatever's inside him is healing him, but not fast enough. 

This healing jutsu's doing it's work slowly, but at least it's affective. His cuts and stabs were slowly fading away. I released a deep breath I didn't know I was holding.

I kept on doing the jutsu for almost 15 minutes. I'm surprised that I'm not out of chakra, but I was slowly starting to feel tired. Naruto was resting peacefully in my lap now. It's still late at night so I had to go find somewhere safe for me to rest. 

I picked up Naruto bridal style, and also carried his belongings with me. 

About an hour later, I found a tree which has an opening on the ground. (Like in chunin exams where Sakura was hiding along with Sasuke and Naruto) I set up traps all around the tree just in case intruders try to attack us. After that I kept our bags safely in a corner and immediately passed out, with Naruto in my arms.

(Cute ryt?)

________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto POV

I slowly woke up, feeling warmth on me. I blinked as my vision swam. I think I'm hugging something...a pillow? Whatever it was, it was comfortable and warm. I frowned. What even happened...?

Just when my vision focused, I realized that this wasn't a pillow because I see clothes. Very FAMILIAR clothes for that matter. Just then I looked in front of me to see...

"SASUKE?!"

Just when I said it, he woke up with a start. He blinked. 

"Where...?"

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled. 

He frowned. We both glared at each other. Then he did something that surprised me.