Valentine's Special

So here's the Valentine's special! I hope you guys will like it. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto POV

It's been 5 years since the war. I'm 21 now. Me and Sasuke went to Yukigakure for a mission issued by baa-chan. Yeah after the reveal, baa-chan started giving us missions for punishment. PUNISHMENT. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT. 

"Naruto I can literally feel you cursing at someone." Sasuke said. We just finished our mission and were resting in a hotel. The village head there invited us to a festival in Yukigakure, which is held once a year for his birthday. So we stayed and accepted his invitation. 

"It's nothing." I said. "Anyway, at what time is this festival going to start?"

"In an hour, so get dressed."

"You're so mean, Sasu."

"Just go get dressed."

I pouted. For some reason Sasuke has been real stressed and busy these days. He refuse to tell me what's going on. Is he hiding something from me...?

I shook my head and went to dress. 

(ignore the makeup)

(ignore the makeup)

After getting dressed I went outside to see Sasuke standing outside. 

"You took a lot of time dressing up, dobe."

 (The kimono doesn't have the Uchiha clan symbols and he doesn't have the katana)

I blushed. "Oh shut up." I grumbled. 

Sasuke chuckled and held out his hand. "Ready to go, Naru~?" 

I was pretty sure my face became the color of his favorite vegetable. I accepted his hand.