Chapter 9

That's so true I still can't process what the hell happened in 2020-

Well anyway, I just want to tell u guys that this is going to have slow updates. I have my O/Ls on 2023, so I gotta start paying attention to my studies and things so...yh. This is probably going to limit into one chap per week, maybe? I'll try to upload faster.

That's it for what I have to say, so let's get on with the chapter!

Oh, and Happy New Year guys! May this year be better than 2021!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke POV

It's been about a few weeks ever since we revealed our identities to Tsunade-sama and the others. They made sure that none of the citizens knew about this. A few days later, a Kage meeting was held. During that, the masked man Tobi had declared the 4th Great Ninja War, which got the other nations on high alert. During that, we also met Danzo, probably doing something bad. Well, I hate the guy too much to hold back Sasuke from killing him, sooooo yeah. He's dead now. 

After this scene, we went to the other 4 Great Nations (That's what it's called ryt?) and started revealing our identities. Only the Kages and a few of their own trustworthy people knew about this. Later on we also got to know that a Mokuton user, named Yamato has apparently been kidnapped by the Akatsuki. We're still confused on why he was abducted, but we had no time to think about it.

(Okay guys I don't remember if there was a time period before the war, but let's just say that the war is about to start.)

(And I'm too lazy to write the part where it explains about the divisions that were divided for the war. I've been trying to copy paste it but the hyperlinks are getting in my way. It's a pain in the ass)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-san's POV

Aight I'm a lazy bitch so imma just explain this shit. 

So, first we have the time that those white zetsus attack and whatnot ryt? And then we have Madara vs the Kage. So Naruto and Sasuke are not yet here. They're...erm...doing things? I dunno imagine whatever u guys want. 

Naruto and Sasuke arrives when the Allied Shinobi Forces were going to fight the Juubi. They were fighting full power and the allies started having theories and one is and Uchiha and one is a Jinchuriki. Which is correct obv. But Konoha couldn't figure it our cause they're dumbasses.

I don't remember what happens after defeating juubi...did they even defeat it-

Anyway, Then Kaguya comes and then teleports Naruto and Sasuke somewhere and then they show Kaguya's backstory and she's reminded of her 2 sons looking and Naruto and Sasuke blah blah blah.

After that, they defeated kaguya obv. But only Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Obito were there. Oh and I forgot to say that Naruto and Sasuke were wearing their masks so no one saw them. After everything was done, their masks cracked aaaaaand this is where it starts from. Oh and the Hokages were revived and now the edo tensei jutsu was undone. And Naruto and Sasuke undid the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------