Chapter 10

Oh my god Grisha you son of a bitch-

Anyway, This is going to be the last chap guys. I actually thought this was going to be much longer, but it seems not. 

Without further ado, here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke POV

It's been a good, peaceful 14 years now. Me and Naruto are both married, along with 6 children, and another boy due in a few months. About a few years after the war, me and Naruto both moved somewhere near Konoha, so we can see Tsunade-sama, Iruka-sensei, Kakashi-sensei, Teuchi and Ayame. Yes, Naruto went to Ichiraku Ramen almost every day, but I was able to restrict it for about a few weeks because of pregnancy. Apparently jinchuuriki can get pregnant, no matter the gender. And I was personally happy with that. 

"Tadaima." I said as I walked in.

"OKAERI!" The girls, Sarada, Naruko and Himawari came running and gave me a hug. (Yes, I've been seeing tiktok about Sasunaru having 7 children so I'm going according to that.) I smiled and hugged them back.

"Where are the others?" I asked. 

"Well, Kawaki-nii and Menma-nii are having a having a spar outside. Boruto and Mitsuki left to meet Tsuna baa-chan for a mission." Himawari explained. 

"And I'm pretty sure you're concerned for mama too, papa." Sarada smirked. I'd say she has a similar attitude like mine. 

I nodded anyway, "Of course."

"I knew it." Naruko giggled. "We were just helping mama to cook. Go see him!"

I chuckled. Naruko looked exactly like the female version of him. She's also a ball of energy, just like my husband. 

I went to the kitchen and gave him a back hug. (What do u even call it?) 

"Tadaima." I whispered. Naruto giggled and turned towards me. 

"Okaeri!" Just listening to his voice made me happy. I smiled and turned my eyes towards his stomach. 

"How's our baby?" I asked. 

Naruto groaned. "He's been kicking me a lot lately. He really wants to get outta there."

I laughed. "He seems to be another one like you."

"I don't if I should take that as a compliment or not." We both laughed. 

"Is Kakashi-sensei doing his work well?" I asked. "I mean he's the one being Hokage because you can't do work while pregnancy."

Naruto chuckled. "He's doing fine. He's enjoy that and his married life with Iruka-sensei."

"True enough." I said. 

"Papa!" I heard Sarada calling me. "Can you please come teach me this?"

"Coming!" I said, giving a quick kiss to Naruto. "Be right back."

My whole life, I thought I would be alone forever. But now I have my lovely husband and children to fill the hole in my heart. I'm truly happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS THIS IS ALL I COULD THINK OF FOR AN ENDINGGGGGGG

I'LL START ANOTHER STORY IF U GUYS WANT. 

I WROTE THIS IN 30 MINUTES-

OKay anyway, guys, I love ya'll so much. Thanks for voting and commenting. Please continue to do so. CYA'LL LATERRRR

-Mia