Chapter 6

I- holy shit I didn't even realize that I have 200+ reads! ARIGATHO GOZAIMASU! IT'S MEANS A LOT TO ME GUYS!

And that meme above is so me, that's why I sleep alot-

Anyway, before further a do, here's your chapter.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto POV

When we got to the gates, everybody was already there. Even Kakashi-sensei. Surprises, surprises. Sakura frowned as we came.

"You late." She said.

"Nah, you guys are just early. We're on time." I said. (Yeah, I used a reference Gaara said in Boruto.)

She gave a look in our direction. Before I could do anything, Sasuke sighed.

"Can we leave already?"

Kakashi-sensei nodded. "Since everybody's here, yes we will." (Oh, and I forgot to mention that Kakashi was teams captain, obviously. Just saying.)

Just when we were about to leave, I asked, "Wait, where are we even going? Do you know where Pain is?"

Kakashi-sensei gave us a grim nod. "Yes. He is reported to be somewhere outside Amegakure's borderlands. (Omg pls guys I don't remember exactly where Amegakure's located. I vaguely remember...nvm. Let's just say that he's travelling through some kind of a forest near Amegakure.) He is making his way to Konoha."

"But why?" The pale guy, Sai asked.

Kakashi-sensei scowled. "There's a probable chance that they're coming to take the 9 tails jinchuriki. (Is my spelling correct?) But they probably know that he's rouge, so we're not exactly sure."

Sakura growled. "That demon's not even in this village, but he's still causing trouble for us! That idiot!"

Sasuke almost lashed out when I quickly put my hand on his. We were behind the team, so they didn't see us.

"Calm down." I whispered. "Don't listen to the bitch's words."

I could feel his anger calming down. He nodded.

Kakashi-sensei went on explaining about the mission to the team. We didn't exactly have to listen because we already knew these things. 

Before we even left home, I made sure that a few of my clones with sage mode were staying in Mount Myouboku. I dispelled one and acquired sage mode, so that I can try to sense Pain somewhere nearby. That's when I started sensing faint but strong chakra, somewhere a little far away.

"Kakashi." I said as I stopped. The whole teams stopped as Kakashi-sensei said "Yes?"

"We're going the wrong way."

"What?! It can't be! It should be-"

"No." I said. "I think Pain's just luring us there. It could be a trap. I have a jutsu which I can sense chakra from miles away. (I don't know how far can the chakra sensing thing can go, and I know that he can sense Natural energy. Let's just say Naruto also trained for sensing with sage mode with him or something.) I can sense them somewhere...-"

"To the right." Sasuke confirmed. He actually perfected sensing...

"Seems like you guys are excellent in finding people." Sai said. "No wonder you guys were never found." He said with his fake smile, which SERIOUSLY irritated me. Kurama just made it worse by laughing and teasing about it.