Chapter 7

I thought I was the only one who thought Rock Lee and Might Guy were father and son-

And all the other things mentioned there too-

Okay, well this chap is kinda late, I think? Welp, sorry ab that. I have nothing to say, so let's get on with the chap.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke POV  (I just wanted to, for some reason)

When Kakashi said that we remind him of 2 people, I already knew it was me and Naruto. Even after 3 years, Naruto and I would still fight like children. And I laid all my Uchiha pride behind me just to say that. 

We continued the path, which led us to a huge plain ground. With the help of sensing, I sensed that there were many rooms and such underneath us. Which meant that we're probably standing right on the Six Paths of Pain's secret hideout. 

I turned to the leader. "Kakashi-"

"Yes, I know where we are." Kakashi nodded as his sharingan flashed around the field, trying to scout out enemies. 

"Can we please just-" The pinkie tried to said something when the Outer Path decided to interrupt her. I'm gonna give him some gratitude for that. 

"So you're all here, I see." His voice echoed around. I also flashed my MS and tried to search for the enemy, but I didn't need to, for he landed somewhere around a mile before us, along with his other Path, the Naraka Path. (omg so many commas-)

I heard Naruto taking a deep breath. 

'He's the leader.' I thought. 'Of course Naruto would be mad. He's the one that killed Jiraya-sensei.'

I also wanted revenge on Pain for the perverted old man. But Naruto knew him better. Not only that, Jiraya-sensei was also Naruto's godfather. Obviously, Naruto would feel more hatred towards him than me. 

"I am surprised that you were able to take down my fellow Paths." the Outer Path continued. "But you will not be able to defeat me. SHINRA TENSEI!"

My eyes widened. 

"Sai! We need to fly!" Naruto quickly said, but Sai was already drawing a bird.

"Super Beast Imitating Drawing!" A second later, a huge bird appeared, and we all quickly got in a flew just in time before the jutsu hit us. Up in the air, I bent down to see a big crater which was almost big as the Konoha village.

"Oh my god." Sakura said. "He obliterated everything in the way."

I nodded, and then I shouted "Look out!"

Sai quickly veered out of the way. Sakura yelped.

"What is that?!" She screeched.

Below us, a head had popped out, and it was shooting its tongues at us. Well, that's the basic description. It purple fire underneath it. It also had a huge body. (Okay, I can't explain this so this is the pic. Here you go.)

)