𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝

"Anna." A voice shook her awake,  but she'd been up for a while not being able to fall asleep.She turned her head up facing up the person who entered her room this early.

She glances at the clock,

1:03

She stands corrected.

"Get up and wash your face, we have to talk." Joshua says sternly but softly if that was even possible.

Not wanting to piss him off, she complied and did as she was told. Making her way into her in suite bathroom a yawn escaped her lips. Looking in the mirror she noticed the bags growing underneath her eyes.

She sighs grabbing her grabs her face wash and proceeds to brush her teeth. After she's finished she turns off the light making her way back into the bedroom.

Joshua lays down in her bed on his phone scrolling through instagram. He know she was there, and she know he knew.

Anna laid next to him turning her  back from him.

Now it was all a waiting game.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why did you do it?" He finally asked.

Anna had a reason for doing it but she knew the consequences of her actions. She know the rules, and sneaking out was definitely at the top.

"Because i wanted to help get revenge to a cheating jerk of a ex." She answered honestly.

She didn't have heart to lie to Joshua-

Scratch that,

She didn't have the balls to lie to him.

He was scary out of all her brothers, and would never EVER would want to be on the receiving end of his anger.

"And how did that work out for you?" He raised a brow.

Anna scoffed, "Got my ass handed to me by Ant."

Joshua was more lenient on Anna's cursing, but she was banned on saying certain words in front of him. He didn't care if she said them to anyone else, but in front of him?

Yeah. No way in hell.

"Yep. The whole neighborhood already knew that."

Anna groans digging her face into her pillow. Joshua sighs, "Leta not drag this on, he's in his office. Go apologize." He stands up sliding his phone in his pocket. She whines glancing up at him, only now noticing he's in worn attire.

"Your going to work?" She questioned.

"Money doesn't grow on trees little girl."

She rolled her eyes getting up as well, "Alright, i'll go. If i don't return, I've joined mom."

𓆉

"Come in."

The door creaks open, he knew who it was before she even knocked.

"I'm unarmed." She fully stepped in, hands raised in the air. "The attitude was left back in the room." She said seriously.

He wanted to laugh, but he had to keep a stone face. "Close the door behind you and sit down."

Anna did as she was told.

for once.

The room was laced with a wave of silence.