Chapter 8: Amazing brother my ass

"I know I'm breathlessly handsome, oh stop it. You can enjoy whatever you want. I'll pay for it, hehe, I'm not that cool, oh no, I'm so kind I help everyone, what are you talking about hehe".

What is he mumbling, is he dreaming about girls, eww pervert.

Here I am in my stupid brother's room trying to wake him from his beauty slumber. Well mom, tell me and I quote

*if you manage to wake him up you'll get the window seat on the plane tomorrow*, because we are going to London.... Yippie.

I have an amazing idea, haha revenge time my sweet sweet brother. I will now take revenge for all those times when he has thrown me out of bed while waking me up in the morning. And as an excuse he said, 'I was not getting up', so this way came to his wonderful mind.

I went to his bathroom and took a small mug and filled it with cold water. In this cold cold morning, oh if you're going to be bad, be the good one.

And went a little closer to his bed, and aimed at his sweet murmuring face, and then the bullseye. He was hit hard in the face by cold water, and Bryan with one stroke rose from his wonderful dream, welcome to the hell big brother.

"Who dares to wake me up like that," said Bryan angrily.

But I couldn't help but laugh at his face. His face turned red and very confused due to the cold water, if it was not my demon brother I would have said that when he woke up he looked super cute. Like a cute baby when they wake up in the morning, and rub their eyes.

"Good morning to you big brother" I smiled.

"You!!!!, how can you do that to me?. I thought evil half-sisters only exist in fairy tales, but you're a living example of that" said Bryan, wiping away his fake tears or water.

"Oh shut up, Cinderella's male version and wake up, breakfast is ready, mom sent me to wake up your sleeping beer ass," I said.

"Yes!!! After drowning me, you are giving me food, Anna, very nice, and I used to think that sisters take care of brothers, love them but you" he said with a fake hurt expression. Seriously, that's quite theatrical.

"Bryan You know, if you do this play in a theatre, you can win an award" I smirk.

Well Bryan is the greatest dramatist 'note sarcasm'. "I already know how special I am," he said with so much pride. Special my ass. He is only a dramatic ass.

"But you can't wake up your dear elder brother like this by immersing him in cold water''. He pouted and folded both arms together across his chest.

Aww he looks so cute but no he is my brother and he is the son of hades, but can we wait and just talk about how hot hades is, yummy no no no no stop anna you need to focus, you can later float in the beauty of the hades.

That's what she said. Stop

"You weren't getting up, so that's the only way left." I smirked. "wow Anna, my dialogue is on me, you are learning a lot from me. Umm hmm, I love that, but use this knowledge on others, not on me," he grumbled and I just shook my shoulders.

"Mom says if you don't come downstairs within five minutes, you'll say goodbye to your window seat, and I'm the one who will enjoy that."

Well, here I lie, because if he comes down. Only then will I get a seat. Everything is fair to get a window seat. I don't have a lover and no one to fight for, I only have a window seat, sucks right.

Bryan's face turned as if someone had told him that he only has four days left to live, and I am enjoying it very much.

"Oh really I am just getting ready, It's a good thing to get up early in the morning and get ready and I want that wonderful seat, And you'll be the one who sucks your face in a corner later ha ha" He got up at once and ran to the bathroom laughing terribly, only if he knew.