Chapter 13: Mr I Know Everything About You.

"So this one or that one" I asked Leah, I video call her to ask what I should wear today.

"Umm, that dress with a pattern cardigan on top is perfect, it helps you to impress your future boyfriend" Leah smirke, reminding me why I asked her to help me, I regret it now.

"It's nothing like that, Leah, he just wants to talk about our dance competition. You know the song and stuff so don't think too much" I rolled my eyes.

Actually, we all came back to our house from the grandparent's house the day before yesterday, and Carter called me last night. He told me that he wanted to talk about our dance competition and asked me to meet him at the nearby cafe and I said yes.

Yes, he already had my number because we are together in our family whatsapp group but yesterday was the first time that he messaged me, he has never done this before.

And since he's Carter, the perfect handsome man, I have to at least look human, so I call on Leah to help me figure out what I should wear today but she thinks it's a date and she says her ship is sailing now, seriously.

"You don't know Anna, I saw him at school and I bet that guy loves you, wait a bit you'll find out on your own" she winks. Wait a minute, why does she seem so confident?

"Why do I feel like you know something that I don't know?" I asked him "No baby it's just a hunch" she said biting her lips and it meant she was hiding something. I know something is happening and the look she is giving to me knows she will not tell me anything.

"Forget it, tell me how was your day with my brother yesterday" I smirk, payback time. Yesterday she went out with my brother to talk about this dance stuff.

"No Anna, don't remind me of that day again, I know how I survived that day, he flirted with me the whole time" she said annoyingly.

"Wait what, are you sure we're talking about the same guy because even though he's a pain in the ass, he never flirts with anyone before". I'm in shock now and it's true because Bryan said he doesn't like the girls in the school, they don't match his standards, so he doesn't want to waste his precious time talking to them.

Well, that's what you should expect from a guy like Bryan, since he watches anime too much, and that thing definitely raises your standard above the clouds. I'm a victim myself.

"I don't agree with you on this, he actually flirts the whole time, even though I got annoyed, he says I look hot when I'm mad, picky line right, and I was like what hell dude, I swear if he wasn't your brother, I would have punched him." She pouts and crosses her hands. That's strange.

"Okay okay, I believe in you, but don't tell me what he calls you that's gross" I make some funny faces to which Leah laughs.

"Leave it, get ready and send me your picture, and don't forget to give me all the juicy details of what you two do together" she smiles and I roll my eyes, this girl.

I'm wearing a patterned cardigan over a white shirt, and denim pants with white shoes, my favorite and done, I clicked a picture and sent it to Leah. In response she says that Carter will like it, I ignore it like I have been doing it all day.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to tell mom that I was leaving. "Mom, I'm leaving," I said.

"Bye bye Sweetie and tell Carter to come here because his parents are going out so he is going to be here for tonight" said mom and I see she is smiling a lot today.

"Okay mom, I gotta go, I'm late already" Mom waved her hand and went into the kitchen with a strange expression on her face.

Well what's up with her she is not worried today because whenever I go out with Aiden she always seems worried or like she doesn't want me to go but today she is fine today. Why is everyone behaving strangely? First Leah and now mom.