Chapter 9: He can kiss his ass on that seat

"You cut out a piece of me, and now I bleed internally
Left here without you, without you (ooh)
And it hurts for me to think about what life could possibly be like
Without you, without you" Bryan sings more like screaming because you know he is the worst when it comes to singing.

Here we are on our way to the airport in our car. I was so excited that I couldn't even sleep last night. I thought I could sleep in my car, but this beary ass hasn't even shut his mouth since father started the engine.

"Bryan stop being so terrible at singing, even Gian sings better than you," I said seriously, well that's true though.

"Oh shut it, you're just jealous of me, because I have a euphonious voice, and gian blessed you with his voice, not me" Bryan said sassily and flipped back his imaginary hair, seriously I want to shave all his hair right now.

(For those who don't know about Gian, let me tell you that he appears in the cartoon show called Doraemon, and he is a horrible singer).

"Sorry to say Bryan but Anna is right here, can you sing a little softer, even the kid in the other car is covering his ears" Then I looked outside the car that passed us. That child was covering his ears, oh poor kid.

Dad makes a sarcastic comment, but he doesn't even know it because he wants to say it politely so Bryan doesn't get hurt, but Dad rocks here.

"Dad you're with her, am i not your kid, she is your favorite child right, and I'm not, what kind of discrimination is this" We literally rolled our eyes at him, here we go again with his drama.

"Okay okay hang on here Bryan, and dad is right 'sing' in a little voice, please," said mom and dad silently thanked her, thank goodness or else we have another episode of 'my brother is such a dramatic ass' show.

"See, you're the gian here, so shut up now" I said. Bryan turned to me and I saw this coming, well I'm ready come on big bro.

"Oh stop it, you're the gian here," he replied.
"No and You Are A Terrible Singer"
"If I'm a Terrible singer then, You Look Like A Potato"
"You fishsticks, who are you calling potato, have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror" I hit him slightly in the shoulder. An innocent hit.
"I always look like a prince and you look like a potato" He hit me harder than I did, and sticks out his tongue, bastard.
"You are fat ass, you look like Ursula, not a prince, you even sing like her but have an annoying personality like Dora" I said this to him and this time hit him harder this time.
"Said the one who looks like Cinderella's step sister and behaves like one too" he smirked and hit back at me harder.
"You jerk" I hit his stone self again.

And that's how we both start calling each other with lame names and smacking each other, and we constantly hit each other like cats do when they fight.

"If you two don't stop now, I'll throw you both out of this car" shouted mom when she had enough.

And we both stopped dead in our tracks, because who is not afraid of their mom's anger. But we held a long eye contact and challenged each other.

"Stop this too 'I want to kill you' eye contact, you know what your mom will do" Dad stopped the car at the red signal and said like always he understood the meaning behind our famous eye contact.

He understood the assignment (duh)
Ah-ha, ah-ha (rich). Annaaaaa stop.

Last time we both had an angry glaring veiled fight and then both of us huffed and angrily put our hands on our chest and crossed our hands just like a kid when his mother had told him that he will not get the toy today. Well mom scrolled us like that too.