Chapter 14: I can't wait anymore.

Carter's Pov

How do you feel when you want something so badly and it's in front of you, but you can't have it or even get close to it?

I'll tell you, it feels worse. It's like you're cursed in the worst possible way.

How much do you want to tell someone that you love them, want to hold them, want them to at least talk to you but you can't.

I can't describe how badly I want to be close to her, but I can't because I don't want to bring her into my mess, I want to clean it up first then be with her forever.

I decided that I would let her know about my feelings when she graduated. Just one more year but things don't turn out the way you want them to.

First that Aiden and now that fucking Ryan. No matter how hard I tried to save her from all those eye-fuckers in the school, but I couldn't stop these two from getting close to her, I feel defeated.

But now I can't wait any longer. I've been waiting for a long time. If I don't do anything, one of these will take my Anna away from me, which I don't want at all.

I especially want Aiden to leave because he is the main reason for everything that happened before and that is why I have to keep Anna away from me.

But now that he has Anna as his friend, I can't do anything because I don't want Aiden to find out that Anna is the girl I love. Because Aiden isn't who Anna thinks he is.

It's already unbearable to see her at school with that Aiden all the time, but now this Ryan boy.

When I saw him flirting with her that day I wanted to punch him in the face and he was somewhat nervous to challenge me.

That day in the parlor, I didn't know she started working there, but to my surprise there was that guy too. All I want to do is take her hand and take her away from that asshole, but I can't do that until she at least gets to know about my feelings.

Thank god Josh was present at that time but he was also enjoying it as if it was some kind of show.

In high school I tried to make those boys who want to hurt her feelings just because of their fun, stay away from her. So she didn't cry because of some douche bag.

I threaten all the boys who want to ask her out, because I know them, they just know how to use girls and play with their feelings. I don't know how one can play with a girl's feelings like she is a doll who doesn't get hurt by their actions.

As everyone in the school knows that no one should mess with me, they have started staying away from her but they said this thing in the whole school that everyone should stay away from Anna.

And because of this everyone started staying away from Anna because of which I got very angry with myself and started hating myself because she didn't have any friends because of me, before that Aiden.

It's good that Aiden thinks it's all said by Bryan, not me. Otherwise he would have known everything.

And that's not the only thing, On Christmas when I hear her talking with that Ryan guy. At that point all I want to do is tell her she's mine, only mine.

I would do anything for her, take care of her, protect her for the rest of my life, I'll do whatever she told me to do. Call me possessive all you want but I only want her to talk to me with such love, only me, no one else.

It already hurts that I can't be with her, and she's lovingly asking him how he is?, I can't handle it, not anymore. I felt like the one thing I love was slipping away from me.