Prologue

PROLOGUE

"Why do you look so tensed? Are you afraid of me?" he asked in a low hoarse yet dangerous tone.

Dahil iniiwasan ko nga na mapatingin sa kanya, hindi ko na namalayang nasa tabi ko na pala sya.

"H-ha?"

My voice was trembling and it came out like a whisper so bit my lower lips once more for me to control my emotions.

He was too close and because of that, I was so tempted to break my promise that I wouldn't kiss him.

Parang magdudugo na ang labi ko sa tindi nang pagkakakagat ko doon. The pain from it is the only way to keep me sane.

"You will call me Zurich and I will call you Praia, is that okay?"

I nodded my head unconsciously because I can't think knowing that our faces are just inches away from each other.

"Good... Now look at me"

My breathing hitched and that alerted my senses.

Umiling ako ng marahan kaya sya na mismo ang gumawa noon. Using his palm, he carefully touched my face and tilted it so that I can face him.

"Don't bite your lips... It is turning me insane"

Na-estatwa ako sa kinauupuan ko nang maging magkapantay ang mga mukha namin.

I can smell mint from his mouth. And that is not good. I must push him.

Unti-unti nyang inilapit ang mukha sakin at pakiramdam ko na trap ako bigla.

I felt my eyes shut down the moment his lips touch mine. It started as a gentle smack then his tender kiss went wild seeking entrance. I unconsciously give him the access he needed.

A soft moan escape between our kisses when he sucked my tongue. He taught me the rhythm and suddenly I found myself answering his kisses with the same, intense and burning passion.

I suddenly became weak and dizzy.

He gripped my hair and angled my head for better access while I put my arms on his nape to pull him closer.

I can't even think straight. Good thing I was sitting because if not, I would be lying on the floor coz my legs were like a big block of jelly ace.

He helped me stand up while his hand is supporting my back and his other hand who's gripping my hair was now making its way inside my top.