Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

Sarah gave her Dad the thumbs up so now all we had to do was wait.

Hey you guys no eating until everyone is seated. I look up to see Mrs. Baker with a very uhh, boobie shirt that said Hot Mom across it.

I repeatedly hit Jake's leg to look over.

"Ow! What?" he asked looking at me.

I jerk my head towards his Mom

He turns and drops the roll in his hand.

Mrs Baker comes and sits across from us.

As the adults all take the seats Jimmy and Tom switch places so that they could sit next to there wives

But that meant Mr. Baker was going to sit in the meat seat.

Sarah and I tried to warn him but it was to late he had already sat down.

"What's wrong?"Jake asked noticing my little freak out.

"You'll see trust me."I said when I saw that Gunner was entering the porch.

Then it happened Gunner ran under the table and knocking stuff off and making me fall out of my chair and onto my elbow.

"Ow!"

"Y/n are you ok!"Jake said going to help me up.

"Yeah I'm fine."

I said watching Gunner and Mr. Baker play tug a war with the seat cushion

Then it was thrown into Mr. Murtaugh who fell on top of the table and then threw it down the table.

Gunner jumped on the table and ran towards the cushion Henry grabbed it and flung the meat out of it.

The meat Landed in Mr. Bakers hands as Murtaugh backed away from the table closer to Mr. Baker because on one knew where Gunner went.

"Where is he?" Murtaugh asked

"I don't know." The Baker Dad answered

When all of the sudden Gunner ran out from underneath the table and pushed both Dads  off the balcony and into the lake below.

With everything that was happening I didn't even realize that Jake was hugging me from behind

until he moved my hair so now I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck telling me that my elbow was bleeding.

I pulled away trying not to get blood on him and told him not to worry about it as I put on my flannel jacket on to cover it up.

Jake's POV

When the Dads went over the balcony edge I felt something warm on my arm

I realized that y/n was bleeding actual really badly I leaned a little closer to the back of her neck to say something when

I smelled something really good it was y/n's hair I don't know what it smelled like but it smelled good.

Ok stop Jake she's bleeding I moved her hair out of the way so I wouldn't get distracted and said